Sven Groot, AKA Dilandau3000 runs The Guild of Lets Players, which despite its name, consists of one guy. He is a prolific Lets Player.
For those more interested in plot over visuals, he reads out all the non-voice acted material, including codex entries of games like Mass Effect.
He's also been known to name-drop tropes.
Current Let's Play
Games he's played:
- Star Trek: 25th Anniversary
- The Dagger of Amon Ra
- Myst 1-5, as well as Uru: Complete Chronicles and Uru Online.
- King's Quest I: Quest For The Crown
- King's Quest II: Romancing the Throne
- King's Quest III: To Heir Is Human
- King's Quest IV: The Perils of Rosella
- King's Quest V: Absence Makes the Heart Go Yonder!
- King's Quest VI: Heir Today, Gone Tomorrow
- King's Quest VII: The Princeless Bride
- The Longest Journey
- Dreamfall: The Longest Journey
- Blade Runner
- Star Trek: The Next Generation - A Final Unity
- Gabriel Knight 1, 2, and 3.
- Space Quest 1-6 including the VGA remake.
- Police Quest 1-3
- Mass Effect
- Mass Effect 2
- Mass Effect 3
- Full Throttle
- Portal 2
- The Colonel's Bequest: A Laura Bow Mystery
- Dreamfall Chapters
- Author Appeal: Point-and-click adventure games, especially classic Sierra titles and the Myst series.
- Catch Phrase: "Welcome back" and "We'll find out/continue, in the next video".
- After King's Quest V, he occasionally made references to the "poisonous snake" quote from Cedric in subsequent L Ps, especially when encountering anything poisonous, a snake, or rhyming with snake.
- Doing It for the Art: Sven uses a genuine Roland MT-32 for the sound generation of his older Sierra titles so that the sound heard is "the way it was meant to sound".
- Tempting Fate: Will often make comments like "I'm sure nothing will happen" when playing a Sierra game.