Brotoro's Kerbal Space Program text and screenshot based let's play series. can be found here or on the KSP forums.
The series has been running since Nov 30th 2012: the day before KSP version 0.18 came out and since the second post has taken part in the same, often upgraded save file. currently it is in the long running "Long-term Laythe" arc with occasional intermission posts
The series contains examples of:
- Alliterative Title: Every post with examples such as "Long-term Laythe", "Duna Direct" and "Mission: Bothering Magic Boulder".
- Imagine Spot: Occasionally brotoro wants to do/demonstrate something that he can't get away with within the confines of the story/fuel budgets so does so anyway and quickloads to before he did it and presents it as a dream by the kerbal who did it.
- Real Life Writes the Plot: Every time the game updates effect the terrain Brotoro has to come up with a new natural disaster to explain stuff like terrain changes.
- The Smurfette Principle / Two Girls to a Team: There are only 2 girl Kerbonauts (Emilynn and Hellou) to the countless boy kerbonauts, averted partially in that several more are mentioned and have islands named after them. it's a vast improvement over the base game though which only has (implied) male kerbals.
- Shout-Out: Several Islands on Laythe are named after members of the KSP community. He also named most of the landmarks on Tylo after characters and places in The Lord of the Rings, along with just the general dialogue between characters and the names of some ships.
- Self-Imposed Challenge: this, with this being set in Kerbal Space Program, is the real reason behind everything. most prominent during the solar flare story where he challenges himself to transfer all his kerbonauts to Kerbin and Laythe in order to survive a solar flare.