Bryon Beaubien, formerly known as SuperPsyguy, owner of the once incredibly popular but now defunct website Fireball 20XL, now makes Let's Plays on YouTube and Twitch under the name Bit Polar (now also known as "Brinnstar"). He edits his videos to focus on the more informative or silly parts (mostly silly) and cut out unnecessary fluff, giving them a dynamic edge.
Games Bit Polar has Let's Played or is Let's Playing
- Bomberman 64
- Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric
- Bonkers for the SNES.
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
- LittleBigPlanet 3
- Darkwing Duck for NES
- Metroid Prime
- Hyrule Warriors
- Kirby Air Ride
- Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster's Hidden Treasure
- Sonic Heroes
- Mario Kart 8
- Bayonetta 2
- Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
- Axiom Verge
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- Super Mario RPG
- Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon
- Cities: Skylines
- Guilty Gear Xrd
As well as a number of one-shots. Apart from Let's Plays, the channel also hosts some of Bit's incursions into music making and speedpainting.
Bit Polar's Let's Plays provide examples of:
- Author Appeal: Sonic the Hedgehog. Bit is an avowed fan of series, and references to it abound, even in Let's Plays of non-Sonic games.Oh my God, another Sonic the Hedgehog comparison. In a Bit Polar video? Bwahahahaha! That doesn't happen!
- Beary Funny: Bit draws himself as a cartoon polar bear, as seen in the page image.
- Deteriorates Into Gibberish: Very common, especially in his Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster's Hidden Treasure Let's Play, where it seems as if he's slowly losing his sanity as he plays.
- A Good Name for a Rock Band: From his LittleBigPlanet 3 Let's Play, "Windmills and Vinegar" is a great name for a song, indeed.
- Masochist's Meal: In his April Fools 2015 video, Bit takes a page from Hot Pepper Gaming's book and attempts to play Super Mario Bros. 3 while eating a habanero. He gives up barely a minute in.
- Sign Off Catch Phrase: "If you liked the video, make yourselves known, hit that like button. If you want to see more videos, hit Subscribe and they'll appear on your inbox like a [something related to the video]. Anyways, see you cool cats on the flipside, later days!"
- Surprise Difficulty: In-Universe. Bit finds this out the difficult way in his Tiny Toons Let's Play.Bit Polar, first video: This was one my favorite games growing up!Bit Polar, fifth video: HAHAHAHA! Why did I load this up again? The fuck is wrong with me? This is my own personal hell.
- Timey-Wimey Ball: Wario's mustache transcends our physical realm. And so does the fire created by his kart's tires.
- Unfortunate Names: Naturally, Bit names his Dragon Ball Xenoverse character "Frontbutt".
- Why We Can't Have Nice Things: His reaction to Meme Run.I don't know if we deserve to have video games anymore after this.