A guy that makes Pokémon Let's Plays and spriting series. He is known for his series, The Aquablade Chronicles, which make use of the sprites he has made.
Some of Aquablade11's video series include:
- Pokémon Black Nuzlocke
- Pokémon Fire Red Nuzlocke
- Pokémon Ruby(?) Nuzlocke - A hack of Ruby that he made a while ago but claimed to be unfinished.
- Pokémon Platinum Insanity Nuzlocke - A variation of the Nuzlocke he created to "take away the conveniences of Pokémon games we take for granted". He disallowed the usage of Repels or running from wild Pokémon, put the battle style on Set, and allows him to use each healing spot only once. He claimed this series was not as fun as expected due to the wild Pokémon rule being more of an annoyance than challenging.
- Pokémon Soul Silver Quest of the Chosen Six - A playthrough he created that involves the player's choice of six Pokémon that are used throughout everything in the game.
Aquablade11's videos contains examples of:
- The Ace: Marluxia from the Fire Red Nuzlocke, among all the starter Pokemon from Aquablade's main lets plays; she is the only one to see the end of the game.
- Quetzal and Rupee from the Alpha Sapphire Insanity Nuzlocke count.
- Berserk Button: It's probably for the best not to mention Minecraft in his streams.
- Catchphrase: "Rock on."
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Part 14 of Ruby(?) has him being on the receiving end of one.
- The ending to his Black nuzlocke has him on the giving end, where he pretty much obliterates Ghetsis's team with his Crustle.
- Department of Redundancy Department: In the Fanmail videos he used to do, his sprite would rush outside to the mailbox, have a text bubble, that he would narrate the words from. He says this in the very first episode:"Wait... Why do I need to narrate something that has typed words on it?! Or better yet, why did I need to type words on something i'm narrating!?"
- Digital Piracy Is Evil: He cannot stand Roms or the use of roms, and sometimes even calls people out on using roms.
- Hero Killer: Tate and Liza, and Steven in Ruby(?), Lucian and Cynthia in Platinum.
- History Repeats: Both the Black Nuzlocke and Platinum Insanity Nuzlocke have him losing his starter to a critical hit from the second Gym Leader. But in the Black Nuzlocke, it was on the very first attack, while in Platinum it was after attempting to attack while near half health.
- Hope Spot: Part 14 of Ruby(?). The battle against Tate and Liza have him losing Annette the FlareHawk, who he had from before he even got his first badge, due to Calm Mind, low-end damage survival, and Poison Point. He sees possible hope for Sophia the SkyRipper, the very first Pokémon he obtained, despite her being only Level 35. But as soon as Fireflower uses Flamethrower, from there on he's subjected to one big Curb-Stomp Battle.
- Kill 'Em All: Part 14 of Ruby(?), "The Mossdeep City Massacre of 2013". The title says it all.
- Killed Off for Real: Every Pokemon that faints is dead and can never be used again.
- Running Gag: Once during a playthough of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team AB had a Gligar nicknamed Sting on his team. During the battle with Zapdos Sting stood around doing nothing. From that point on Sting has been mentioned normally every stream; much to Aquablade's chagrin.
- Yank the Dog's Chain: The finale of the Ruby(?) Nuzlocke, which has him losing Kaa the Rocksnake and Andrew the Flarehawk to Steven's Featherchamp (his ace Pokémon, also the very last one), the latter while he's at 1 HP. Before that, he was so close to not losing anyone.