- In an ad for GEICO insurance, the Gecko mentions how they also offer roadside assistance, and "oh my, I have a flat tire." The camera moves back and we discover he's watching the dailies from a recent shoot in the editing room. He asks the editor if they have one with him being more dramatic. In the playback he's standing next to the same car with a flat tire, and like his life depends upon it, he cries out in anguish at the moon, "SOMEONE HELP ME! I HAVE A FLAT TIRE!"
- MY BRAND!
- Over Dramatic Dramatization
- HI, BILLY MAYS HERE!
- HI, I'M BARRY SCOTT!
- The acting in this Money Shop advert, especially the petrol guy.
- Someone decided to put the petrol guy's reaction on a ten-minute loop.
- BUY ONE, GET TWO FREE! AT JOS. A BANK! 
- Akira Takata, who until his retirement in 2014, did the advertising for the Japanese TV shopping company, Japanet Takata. Even better, he was the company's president.
- This Dr. Pepper commercial features Justin Guarini as "Little Sweet", a Suspiciously Similar Substitute to Prince who sings every other thing he says! This turns some otherwise cringeworthy lines into pure comedy gold.
- ANY Old Spice commercial featuring Terry Crews. Holy hell. The same goes for Isaiah Mustafah, The Man Your Man Could Smell Like. And when they meet face-to-face... hoo boy.
- This ad for the console port of Star Wars: The Arcade Game features a man who seemed to be on a permanent overdose of Death Sticks. Stand-out phrases include "WOAH!"◊, "SOME GAME!", and of course, "ALRIGHT, I'M GOING IN! WUAAAAAAAHHHHH!"
- Phil Swift, of Flex Seal fame. He will destroy oodles of scenery both metaphorically and very, very literally to demonstrate the repairing power of the products he sells.To show you the power of Flex Tape... I SAWED THIS BOAT IN HALF! And repaired it with only Flex Tape!
- George the Volcano, from the UK Volvic ads. "Hel-lo, Tyrannosaurus Allan! I'm filling my water with volcanicity!"
- Peyton Manning can really CUT THAT HAM in his commercial appearances.
- Steve Ballmer in this Windows commercial. He also gets really excited during presentations. Especially if they are about developers or advertisers.
- Vince Offer. He practically sells himself.
- Several incarnations of Santa Claus are quite hammy. There's a commercial for iHeartRadio airing the 2012 Christmas season that's just plain over the top. "THIS ONE'S FOR YOU, RUDY!"
- State-run TV news anchors can be very hammy in their support for their autocrats. Take this AK-47 toting Libyan news anchor for example.
- Big Bill Hell's: The announcer is very loud and excited. His first words are "Fuck you Baltimore!"
Large Ham / Advertising