So You Want To make a list of Noodle Implements of your own, but can't fit them into a haiku? Add your list to the examples! Take suggestions on how to organize the lists to the discussion page, we'll need them once we have enough lists to need organization.
Note to Tropers who make spoilers visible by default - please consider making them invisible for the duration of this page if you don't want to see the implements explained to death.
Entries to the list of Noodle Implements must follow this format:
Goal by TroperBrief elaboration of goal.
- If item is unavailable, use this
Time for Plan B (optional)Brief summary of Gone Horribly Wrong.
Raid a Vampire Graveyard by Miss DesperadoThere's a huge cemetery with who knows how many vampires hiding their coffins among ordinary graves. We'll need...
- One ton of lumber
- One hundred whittling knives
- One hundred shovels
- One hundred sledgehammers
- One hundred Gas Mask Mooks. Yes, they need the gas masks.
- One white virgin stallion - any more and you risk them fighting each other.
- Twelve trained and well-fed elephants on laxatives
- Twelve catapults
- The Catholic Priest who blessed them all
Distract a Riot by Miss DesperadoThe mob is arming themselves and We Need a Distraction before the mob goes on the move. We have...
- Three monkeys
- Twelve cups of coffee
- Five balls of twine
- A ladder
- A spacesuit
- A wheelchair
- A large sum of money
- Four kangaroos
- A gator
Have a good time by Jumbled Desert
- A melon
- canned meat dropped from a great height
- a Demogorgon
Attempt to catch Slenderman by Miss DesperadoOkay, I think I narrowed down which forest Slenderman has taken over this time.
- Helicopter 1 contains
- Humongous bear traps
- Nets made out of chains
- Engineers with shovels and welding implements
- Helicopter 2 contains
- Helicopter 3 contains
- A cage with iron bars
- More nets made out of chains
- Weightlifter Mooks
- Send in the dragons! I repeat, send in the dragons!
- Get the SCP Foundation on the phone!
Preparation for a Big Badass Battle Sequence by AuraXtremeThere's a storm coming, and we're gonna fight the hurricane. We need:
- A bottle of cologne
- A fire axe
- A katana
- A riding crop
- An iron maiden
- Clawed gauntlets
- A BFS
- A Staff of Authority
Elaborate prank to teach Jerk Jock a lesson by AveragemoeEveryone agrees this is the only way to get through.
- A fishing rod
- A bucket
- A squirt gun full of orange soda
- A "Weird Al" Yankovic C.D.
- 14 Lawn chairs
- A purple teddy bear
- Pink is acceptable, but purple is preferred
Professional Gaming training regimen
- A barrel full of cilantro
- A calico cat (Disclaimer: No harm will be done to the cat.)
- A gas stove
- An electric stove will do, but preparation time will be exactly 3.25 times longer
- A Mazda RX-7 GT-X.
- The newer Mazda RX-7 Type-R is workable, but may result in explosions.
- 750 Philippine pesos
- At least three professional references (not including friends or family members), all of which you have known for at least one year each
- 1 cup of steamed white rice mixed with 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- Six Rathalos Plates
- One full-sized pachinko machine, smuggled illegally into the United States
- A gallon of store-bought bottled water
- A USB-powered electric fan
- Five books about safe BDSM practices
- Enough white road paint to cover one square kilometer
Build your own smartphoneLet's face it, cellphones are annoying closed-source gadgets that the manufacturers tell us not to tinker with even if they get damaged. Let's build our own phone, one that you can truly call yours:
- Five cups of tapioca pearls
- Three heat-sensitive mood rings
- One space heater that is only compatible with 220-volt outlets (If you use one that is multivolt or 110V-only, the Oort Cloud is going to die.)
- Four AP Calculus test results with a score of 4 or higher on each one
- One Sega Aime card
- 300 mL of decaffienated coffee with a temperature not exceeding 20 C
- Three full sets of buccal cones from sea angels
- Two factory-sealed Tiger Electronics game devices
Defeat the juggernaut by BruhhhhhhTo gain access to the castle gates, we need to destroy the humongous guardian over there. This may sound silly, but we need these items:
- an inflatable crocodile pool float stuffed with ants (for the Warrior)
- a warehouses worthy of lawn darts (for the Rogue)
- a small potted cactus (for the Druid)
- a Tome of Eldritch Lore (for the Mage)
- a tub of spaghetti (for the Priest)
- a bean burrito (backup)
- 500 angry stray cats and dogs
- a neck pillow
- an active waffle press
- a broken elephant gun
- that same bean burrito stuffed with sugar-free gummy bears, spicy Cheezy Doodles, and powdered laxative pills