"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?"
— The first line of this masterpiece
The Navy Seal copypasta is a work of art. First found on the glorious part of the internet known as 4chan it soon became well known for its intelligence and thought provoking writing. Here are some tropes about this glorious work of fiction. For more history, check this page
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.
- The Ace: He's the top sniper in the entire US armed forces, kiddo!
- Artistic License Military: The top US sniper at the time of writing was Chris Kyle, who only had 160 kills. Also, the US doesn't have spies that hunt down people for annoying comments on the internet.
- Badass Boast: He sure knows how to sound threatening. Special mentions to the parts about the "precision" and the "storm that wipes out your life".
- Berserk Button: Whatever it is you said about him, it invited his unbridled fury upon you!
- Cluster F-Bomb: In almost every sentence!
- Cold Sniper: Aversion. Even though he's a sniper, he's anything but cool and collected.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Tracking down and killing someone for an internet comment is a bit harsh, don't you think?
- I'll Kill You!: Expanded upon in a long winded rant.
- Internet Tough Guy: He'll kick your ass for that "clever" comment.
- Killer Gorilla: You know he's tough, because he's trained in Gorilla warfare.
- No Kill Like Overkill: He vows to use the entire arsenal of the USMC to wipe out one random civilian for an internet comment. Scared yet?
- Unstoppable Rage: There is no way to avoid being hunted down.