Since very limited information is available due to its rarity, any information on the show is gladly accepted
This series contains examples of:
- Alliterative Name:: But of course. Darkwing Duck.
- Amusing Injuries: But it's kind of Harsher in Hindsight when you learn that Starling did most of the stunts himself, which took quite a physical toll on him.
- Big Name Fan: People close to billionaire tycoon Scrooge McDuck have hinted that McDuck has some interest in the show.
- Calisota Doubling: Due to the limited budget of the show, most episodes that take place outside of Calisota were not actually filmed on location. For example, the episode "Can't Bayou Love," which takes place in Louisiana, was filmed in swampy areas between St. Canard and Duckburg.
- Determinator: Darkwing himself, both in-universe and in a meta sense. Darkwing's actor, Jim Starling, performed all of his own stunts. Despite the physical toll it took on his body, he never quit.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: Episodes (unless they were recorded on VHS) are very hard to find.
- Left Hanging: Darkwing Duck was cancelled before they could reveal more about the mysterious evil doppelganger of Darkwing himself.
- Saved by the Fans: A fan project tried to get the show back on the air, starring the fans as the characters. Jim Starling himself was reportedly interested in the project.