These are examples of the Ho Yay moments in the webcomic, Sinfest.
- Seymore, despite his outspoken views, has a secret desire to take his deity/worshipper relationship with Jesus to the next level.
- Squig and Slick are very, very heterosexual men who are just really close. That said, they do have their moments:
- Monique's relationship with Absinthe is essentially this. The most recent example of their relationship is when Xanthe had noticed that Monique was having a good time with another woman, and the enlightened spy duo note that Absinthe was wearing pants for some reason. This is also an example that's lampshaded constantly, mostly by Squig.
- A few strips on bromance get pretty close to this, but the most obvious is Lil'Evil and his feelings for Satan... until we learn that Lil'E is actually the devil's son.
- His crush on the Devil is rather transparent.
- Goes beyond transparent to explicit in this strip. He likes the idea of spending eternity "locked in homo erotic embrace with the devil."
- If certain implied theories began panning out, then it might fall under another trope...