While the show generally manages to avoid this by having Mordecai and Rigby hardly have any affecionate moments, it still shows up.
- Mordecai and Rigby do a Security Cling to each other in "Don"
- Mordecai being awfully defensive of Rigby in "Eggscellent" gives off this vibe
- Mordecai, Benson and Rigby all saying "I love you" to each other in "Blind Trust"
- Benson and Pops tend to have these moments sometimes, because they tend to work together a lot and quite a few situations result in Benson holding Pop's hand or trying to protect him.
- The closeness of their relationship was really evident in the finale, when, after Pops dies, Benson is the one who places flowers on his grave.
- Benson has a hilarious moment in "Dodge This" in which he, drunk (ate?) on chicken wings and suffering from a concussion from dodgeball, leans in really close to Mordecai and whispers very loudly, "I like you better than all of the guys."
- Not in the animation, but issue #13 of the Regular Show comic book has the short story Mordecai and ....
- In "Hello China", a couple of Benson's female students hold hands as they're leaving class, though in Chinese culture this can be romantic or platonic.
- Andy, (the Baby Ducks' older brother) is seen in the finale with two people in his spaceship's cockpit. One male, one female and the male has his arm around Andy.