- Nene and Ruruka put on a Yaoi Guys act when they get gender-bended in episode 4.
- Dude!Ruruka: The wind blows strong... Farewell, mademoiselle!Dude!Nene: Let's board a ship to Portugal...(they lightly touch hands)
- Sapphie seems to develop a huge crush on Azusa in episode 6. Sapphie spends all her time with her, growing a rose for a contest, and characters go so far as to comment on how "lovey-dovey" they are. At the end, Sapphie really tells her "I love you". Oh yeah, and that flower they were growing? It's a rose, and it's named Azusapphie.
- In episode 25, the gang puts on a play, and Sapphie and Ruby play the prince and princess, respectively. A highlight is when Sapphie pulls a Bishōnen face and makes a heroic pose while beckoning for Ruby's (who's lying on the floor in typical Damsel in Distress fashion) hand.
- Near the end of episode 38, watch out for Dian humping Taira's leg.
- Marie and Nobara qualify for this in episode 44. Nobara orders a big cake from the Cafe in order to celebrate the anniversary of their friendship, and tries to drag Alex out of the woods so he can make a Magic Gem with Marie. She then becomes brainwashed by the Red Moon, and Marie is beside herself with worry and refuses to leave her side even though that entails being a slave to Nobara. You'd think Marie wouldn't ever put up with that. When Nobara goes back to normal, Marie is so happy that she hugs her and clings onto her.
Ho Yay / Jewelpet Happiness