- Any tag team that stays together for a while and isn't related ends up being Heterosexual Life-Partners. That is, unless they're something more...
- WWE's Shawn Michaels and Triple H are probably wrestling's longest-running Heterosexual Life-Partners (16 years and counting). Not that they haven't made us wonder about that first word. They've been enemies, friends, tag-team partners, and gone years without speaking, but they'll be the first to tell you that neither of them has a better friend than the other.
- Before Shawn and Hunter, there was Ric Flair and Arn Anderson, spending twenty-five years on and off together. First, there was the Four Horsemen.
- Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy. Yes, they're brothers, but they're also a lot closer than most brothers their age would be...living within line of sight of each other, doing a webshow together, going out together, etc. They've built up a pretty substantial group of True Companions around themselves as well, with the rest of the OMEGA crew in close proximity.
- And from TNA, we have the Motor City Machine Guns, who have used this exact phrase (specifically, Alex Shelley in regards to Chris Sabin) to describe each other.
- Edge and Christian aren't brothers in real life, as they used to be billed, but they have been best friends since the sixth grade. They went to junior high together, went to high school together, went to college together, trained for wrestling together, broke into the indies together, went into the WWF together...Christian's TNA stint is the first time in their lives they weren't around each other constantly. The second being Edge's retirement.
- Christopher Daniels and AJ Styles. They're so close that they named their children after each other.
- Kane and The Big Show have this type of relationship with a dash of Foe Yay.
- Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin, aka The World's Greatest Tag Team, have a very strong bond with each other; in fact, Charlie has said in interviews that, sometimes, he thinks that his deceased brother Russ sent Shelton to him as a replacement.
- The Miz and John Morrison definitely qualified during their time as a tag team. When they were separated in the WWE Draft, one announcer even stated "The bromance is over!".
- Hulk Hogan and Ed "Brutus Beefcake" Leslie.
- Perhaps the most tragic example is Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit, who were together for decades, through New Japan Pro-Wrestling, ECW, WCW and finally WWE. Eddie's death was something Chris never got over, and it eventually lead to that fateful weekend in Atlanta. Of the talented trio known as "The Holy Trinity" or "The New Japan 3", only Dean Malenko remains.
- CM Punk and Colt Cabana.
- To a lesser extent, Punk and Kofi Kingston, as Punk has outright said that Kofi is his "road wife".
- AJ Lee and Kaitlyn: As Kaitlyn herself says.
- Daffney Unger has called MsChif her better half (half of The Scream Queens, their tag team). MsChif has in turn said she can make Daffney's ASS whole. (Unger was scouting for another member of her All Star Squad).
Heterosexual Life Partners / Professional Wrestling