open/close all folders
- Zixx letting Adam and Griff on the team.
- In episode 7, Adam takes care of Zixx when shes sick. When Zixx says that she doesnt like needing help, Adam says that no one can be strong all the time, and thats why they have friends.
- Episode 11, when Zixx finds another pet mouse for Adam when his pet was replaced by someone working with Oncolon.
- Episode 13, Lou who is usually cowardly saving Zixx when he believed her to be in trouble.
- When Megan is worried about her Gokks coming through the portal in her house, Flanngo reassures her that hes there.
- Zixx letting Dwayne on the team.
- Megan's friendship with Frida. Even though she caused problems, Megan was understanding and when Frida froze her, she got the antidote and unfroze Megan and everyone.
- At first the hug could have been seen as Frida hugging Megan just to freeze her, but her reaction shows how they became friends.
- When Zixx and Flanngo go to play Bognorian chess with a super computer, even though she believes winning to be impossible, the others follow to help, saying that theyre a team.
- Also, when Riley, Megan, and Dwayne come, Flanngo says "what took you so long". For everything Flanngo says about humans, he had no doubt that the others would come.
- When Zixx notices that Riley, Dwayne, and Megan arent with them, Flanngo reassures her that hes sure theyre alright. Its short, and he quickly changes the subject to not getting any upgrades, but that moment was still there.
- When Tharpex says that caring about others feelings is a weakness, Zixx says that she thinks its actually a strength humans have.
- Megan saving Flanngos life, and in return, Flanngo not only saves her life later on, but also stands up for Megan when she loses the sword replica.Flanngo: Hey, don't be too hard on the kid. If it weren't for her, Magda would be walking around in Flanngo-skin boots right now.
- Also, when Zixx hears that Megan saved Flanngos life, she begins to see the value in Megans compassion.
- Tharpex helping fix NUFAS, the robot Dwayne and Dewey made for a robotics competing, and later rebuilding the robot.
- When Dewey accidentally electrocutes himself and has Thar trapped inside him, Zixx makes it a priority to take care of Dewey.
- Also, Riley and Tharpex putting aside their differences to work together.
- When Zixx loses her memory, she still has the compassion to reassure Dwayne that everything will be fine when he is visibly worried.
- When Riley is about to go into the keep alone to look for Megan, Tharpex sympathizes with Riley, but stops him from going in alone.
- Also, when Flanngo sees Megan captured, he seems genuinely concerned, and seeming proud when Megan briefly escapes.
- In episode 11, Megan gets a hug from Riley, Tharpex (although a quick one), and Zixx (who returns the hug, even though she seems confused by it).
- Also in that episode, Tharpexs and Zixxs talk about how Tharpex is glad he can call Zixx a friend.
- Riley, Megan and Dwayne refusing to let Zixx step-down as leader after Tharpex betrayed them.
- In the final episode, Riley reassuring Dwayne when hes nervous about the final battle by saying that Zixx knows what hes doing, and that gym class will be easier after defeating the villains they faced before.
- Also, before entering the transport portal to take her out of the keep (as she, Tharpex, and Flanngo werent returning to Earth), she calls Riley, Dwayne, and Megan to tell them that she was proud to work with them, and Riley says that the feeling was mutual