- Every scene with Lance and Ms. Jenny, the woman he considers to be a second mother.
- Especially this moment.
- Bodie and Julie bond in the hospital, after Bodie cuts open his hand trying to cook.
- The reaction to the Star-Crossed commercial that Bodie, Kane and Ally make proves that there is some hope for humanity, even if there are people who may never get over their irrational hatred.
- When Kane is deciding on the theme of his art show, he decides to dedicate it to Miss Jessie by designing the theme around her band, the Apocalypse Belles.
- And apparently the Belles heard about it, and came to pay their respects in the only way they know how.
Heartwarming / Yellow Peril