- "I'll Be Your Mirror" from The Velvet Underground & Nico. The closest thing to a love song the band ever did.
- "Sunday Morning" from the same album. Whilst the lyrics themselves are far from uplifting, the music is pretty much the equivalent of Sweet Dreams Fuel.
- Well, there's also "I Found a Reason" (from Loaded) and the lesser known "I Love You" (not originally included on any of the band's four albums, but available on several box sets and reissues).
- "Pale Blue Eyes" and "Candy Says" from The Velvet Underground.
- Lou Reed and John Cale reunited to pay tribute to Andy Warhol with the album Songs for Drella.
- The fact that the surviving band members (at the time) managed to reunite for a final performance when they were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1996.
- "Rock and Roll" combines this with Heavy Meta and The Power of Rock.
Heartwarming / Velvet Underground