- The castaways becoming a family. They may have been in Hell, but they weren't totally deprived of light.
- When the Queens and Wests learn their loved ones are coming home. Especially Mr Allen's reaction, who took the loss of his son so bad he almost committed suicide. And the Tears of Joy flow again when Barry visits him.
- With Oliver being the product of Moira's infidelity with Malcolm, Robert's behaviour grows even admirable — it wasn't his son lost at sea, yet he mourned him and let him in his life and heart again all the same. If a man has the raising of a child, that child is his, and none can say different.
- Astra's utter relief and joy to learn Kara survived Krypton's destruction.
- Slade escaping Waller and finding his way back to his kids. They all glomp him — even Kal, who was barely a toddler the last time they interacted, is happy to see him again, to the point of calling Slade 'Papa' just as he did when he was a baby.
- Even if it's a mark of how screwed up the timeline was, Batman never rose since Martha and Thomas never were shot in the alley. Just for once, Bruce Wayne got to grow up with his parents.
Heartwarming / To Hell and Back (Arrowverse)