- Just like in the original story and the 1939 film, the main four become True Companions and would do anything for each other.
- The end of the series, when the Eclipse ends, and DG and the now un-possessed Azkadelia are reunited with their parents. Simon Boswell's score is what sells it.
- The flashbacks of DG and Azkadelia as children are incredibly sweet, especially when it's shown how Azkadelia really did love her little sister at that time. It makes what happened to her even worse to watch.
- Cain hugging DG goodbye before the final battle.
- It's awesome, heartwarming, and unfortunately does little good, but when Az storms into the garden to arrest her own mother, Ambrose stand up and puts himself between Az, her Longcoats, and the Queen, clearly ready to fight to the death if he had to.
- He does the same at the end of episode one, putting himself in front of DG to try and protect her from Az.
Heartwarming / Tin Man