Say what you want about this special, but even it has its tender moments.
- Bea Arthur's song as the cantina closes, and Krelman is there with flowers.
- Not to mention her interactions with many of the patrons as if they were close family. Perhaps Obi-Wan was far too harsh in his assessment of Mos Eisley.
- The ending where Chewbacca reunites with his family for Life Day and has a tender-felt moment about being an important part of Han Solo's life is kind of moving.
- As well as the final scene, where the family is sitting at the dinner table.
- This review shows that some people can find legitimate good points in the special.