The TV series
- Despite their rivalry, whenever Vic backs Dutch up, it proves that the two men can put differences beside them.
- Dutch, Vic, and other members of the barn refusing to let Rawlings be escorted out without first arresting Antwon Mitchell.
- The entire honoring of the two murdered cops Carl and Scooby at the end of season 4. From Vic's toast to see Shane and Lem be friends again. While it is shortlived, its still good to see.
- "Family Meeting": Claudette witnesses the patrol heading out on their first call without any connection to the Strike Team.
- Dutch is so dedicated to preventing the Cuddler Rapist from raping any more elderly women he lets Aceveda take money out of his own salary to fund the investigation.
- Vic (While in severe pain) pulling hinself out of his hospital bed to comfort his two children and assure them everything will be okay.
- Julian taking care of Danny after she's shot in Season 4.
- In the season 3 finale, Lem tells the members of the Strike Team You guys are the closest thing to a family I got. Each man is visibly touched by the revelation.
The Wrestling Stable
- After winning the match against Evolution at Payback, Reigns, who was subjected to some of the worst beatings (at one point, he had all three members of Evolution taking turns with kendo sticks on his bare back), immediately goes to check on Rollins and Ambrose.
- Anything involving Reigns and his daughter.
- Ambrose putting over both Rollins and Reigns equally following his victory over them in the Shield Triple Threat at Battleground 2016. In fact, any time he recalls on the promise made between the three of them that, whether as running mates or as enemies, "we're gonna own this business." At the heart of it all, with all the twists and turns and differences and personal issues, stands an oath of dominance between three hungry competitive men and Dean is continually all too aware of it.
- When they reunited in 2017, the promo started with Reigns, then Ambrose and then Rollins came out to stand with him. It says something that Rollins came out last, but the other two showed no reservations about having their backs to him after how the Shield broke up- they're fully united, and they trust each other.
- The 11/20/17 Raw saw Reigns toppling the Miz as Intercontinental Champion, with Rollins and Ambrose running Miztourage interference and hitting the ring to celebrate with him after. Double heartwarming is Ambrose's sheer happiness at Reigns matching his Grand Slam Champion status, a fact he had to remind Reigns of in the ring.
- During Raw's invasion of Smackdown in retaliation for the latter's invasion of Raw earlier in the week, The Usos came out to help The New Day only for them to come face-to-face with Roman. Rollins and Ambrose immediately attacked them so Roman wouldn't have to attack his cousins.
- When Roman thankfully returned to RAW in remission from his leukemia diagnosis the first thing he did was beg Seth to patch things up with Ambrose so they could get The Shield back together one last time.
- Just everything about Reigns and Rollins' goodbye to Ambrose after his last appearance on RAW.
- The ending of WWE Fastlane 2019 so so much. Billed as their last match together, "End of an Era" indeed. But what makes it heartwarming is what they do immediately after Reigns gets the pin just the group hug to end all group hugs as the crowd cheers. And Michael Cole as they go off the air:Michael: We salute The Shield. One last time![The commentary table applauds]