- Dammit, Janet. Brad's devotion towards Janet is quite sweet...Too bad things take a downhill turn from there.
- The fact that their first instinct after getting engaged is to visit the professor who made them get together in the first place, presumably to tell him the good news and thank him.
- Another is when Brad stands up to Frank just before they are turned to stone, defending Janet even after all her betrayal. Many Janets performing live will react to this Heartwarming Moment even though no such reaction is onscreen.
- Rocky crying after Frank dies.note He'd been treated like nothing more than a sex object for the entirety of his eight-hour life, but Frank was still the closest thing he ever had to a father figure.
- In the stage show, Columbia dies from jumping into the first laser shot to protect Frank, even after the crap he had done to her.
Frank: (After Columbia dies) Stupid bitch.
- Frank's reaction to it is pretty heartwarming since he is genuinely shocked that she'd sacrifice herself for him. Sure, his reaction afterwards is pretty Jerkass, but you can tell part of him didn't want her to die.
- Depending on how sympathetic you are to Magenta and Riff Raff after they kill Frank, hearing Magenta nostalgically reminisce about their home planet, knowing that they'll soon be back, especially when the movie shows earlier clips of her and Riff dancing happily to "The Time Warp."
- The standing ovation for Tim Curry in the 2016 remake.
Heartwarming / The Rocky Horror Picture Show