- As Hermione is more relaxed about the rules, she fits better with Harry and Ron, and they almost instantly become friends, with no bad arguments between them.
- Hermione's friendship with Maximilian the sentient Boggart.
- Hermione teaching her pet snake's babies about human things; they're so eager and absolutely precious!
- In the following Easter, Hermione reveals that Tsh is actually learning how to read.
- Hagrid getting his pardon from Fudge.
- Hermione has Lucius Malfoy free Dobby, and she suggest the elf to work for Quentin the Quick-Quote Quill. The latter later sends a letter to Hermione, thanking her for helping free him and for Dobby.
- The Granger parents' relationship with their daughter, particularly in Chapter 55.
Heartwarming / The Parselmouth of Gryffindor