The Mighty Ducks:
- Charlie and Gordon bonding and playing together, while Charlie's mom watches.
- Charlie welcoming Banks to the team and then passing the puck to him in his first game with them, unlike everyone else.
- After Banks gets injured during his goal in the championship:Banks: Did [the puck] go in?Jesse: Yeah, man.Banks: Jesse do me a favor: kick some Hawk butt.Jesse: All right, cake eater.
- Lewis, the driver that Ducksworth hired for Bombay, sticks around even after Bombay is fired and hangs out with the kids on the ice and joins in the group hug at the end.
D2: The Mighty Ducks:
- The movie starts with the man who once hated hockey having a whole lotta fun playing in the minor leagues, with a career in the NHL becoming a real possibility. Unfortunately, this makes his Career-Ending Injury a Tear Jerker.
- The LA street hockey team reteaches Team USA how to play with pride. By the end of the game, all are seen as Worthy Opponents.
- When Banks returns from his injury and Russ begins to take off his jersey, Charlie stops him and tells Bombay Banks can have his roster spot.
D3: The Mighty Ducks:
- The scene of Orion skating with his wheelchair-bound daughter, while Bombay explains how he gave up his pro career to take care of her.
- The hug between Orion and Conway at the end of the movie.
- The way that Bombay catches Charlie's eye at the end of the big game with a look that says "I told you that you and Orion would be awesome together."
- Bombay takes Charlie to see his picture on the wall at the Academy, and we get the following (Watch!)
- Bombay: Look at that hair! I looked like Greg Brady! I was like you, Charlie. When I played hockey I was a total hot-shot. I tried to take control of every game; wound up quitting. So I tried the law, same thing. I rule in the courtroom but inside I'm a mess. I started drinking. Man, I was going down, but then this great thing happened. Maybe the best thing ever. I got arrested, and sentenced to community service. And there you were: Charlie and the Ducks. And as hard as I fought it, there you were. You gave me a life, Charlie, and I want to say "thank you." I told Orion about all this when I talked to him about taking over. I told him that you were the heart of the team, and that you would learn something from each other. I told him that you were the real Minnesota Miracle Man.Charlie: (eyes watering, voice cracking) You did?Bombay: I did. So be that man, Charlie. Be that man. (They hug.)
- When Grin saves Stanley from falling to his death.Stanley: You, you saved my life, but why?Grin: It's my way.
Take Me to Your Leader
- When, after Wildwing saved everyone again, the gang tells him that he's a better leader than even Canard himself.
Bringing Down Baby
- All the Nosedive and "Baby" moments that aren't a Tear Jerker, especially whenever Nosedive used his new watch to sooth the little alien.
- Honestly, the moment when Wildwing swoops in and saves Nosedive after seemingly being blown up moments before is not just a "heartwarming moment," but a funny, heartwarming, and awesome moment all in one.Nosedive: Bro! Youre alive! Cool!
- Tanya goes off on the Saurians to avenge Wildwing (she thought he was dead); then Wildwing starts firing at the enemy with her and thanks her. It's her reaction that really makes it a moment of heartwarming as apposed to a Funny Moment.Tanya: This is for you, Wildwing!Wildwing: Thanks, Tanya; 'ppreciate.Tanya: WILDWING! You're okay!