- June apologizing to the Batoot near the end of "Not in My Backyard".
- One episode had June's friends discover her secret. But instead of freaking out, they all thought it was pretty cool.
- In an episode where Ray Ray accidentally turns into an irreversible giant growing purple dinosaur monster, June has no choice but to make a new body for Ray Ray. When it works she immediately goes for a tight hug. Then punches him in the shoulder lightly.
- Whenever Ray Ray's in more trouble than he can chew off and June is worried. In one episode it looks as if a monsters' animation spell has knocked him out, cue the worried older sister.
- When June goes to comfort Jody in "Citizen June" it's heartbreakingly heart-warming.
- "Out of the Past": After defeating Kai Yee, outright stated to be the strongest Te Xuan Ze in history, Ah-Mah expresses pride in June, stating that she was better than not only Kai Yee, but also Ah-Mah herself. June tries to refute that, stating that she only hoped she'd be one day as good as Ah-Mah. Ah-Mah, however, believes otherwise — she believes that June will one day be the greatest Te Xuan Ze to have ever lived. The look of happiness on June's face can only make one smile, knowing that her grandmother and teacher has such faith in her.
- When Ray Ray becomes Te Xuan Ze in an alternate timeline where Juniper doesn't exist, he immediately decides that "a world without June ain't right". After the rescue, they fight off some Time-wraiths and June sees that Ray Ray is actually really good at her own job, acknowledging it with awe.
- When Juniper tells Ah-Mah that she could leave Orchid Bay as a young person now and live out a full life doing the things she's always dreamed of, like being an archaeologist and that June is fine with not getting out yet if it means Ah-Mah can follow her dreams. Ditto when Jasmine herself tells June that she's okay with being old again, that while it's all her years and age, it's also all her experience and that she has lead a full life and does not regret those experiences.
- June may get annoyed with her brothers and fight incessantly with them but you do not threaten those boys if you know what's good for you. She will end you, with beating you to within an inch of your life being merciful.
Heartwarming / The Life and Times of Juniper Lee