- Beating the game without dying lets Marin escape the island. Depending on the version, she either has wings like an angel, or is turned into a seagull.
- The picture you can take at the mysterious ghost's gravestone in the DX rerelease. After escorting the sad ghost to its former home, watching it cry from the nostalgia of its decrepit house, and then taking it back to its grave, it's nice to see that Link could finally give the poor fella a reason to smile and allow him to rest in peace.
- How about the talk between Marin and Link on the beach? And all the fun things they can do together after that, like get their pictures taken or play the trendy game? It's disappointing that without a glitch or cheat you can't keep Marin in your party forever.
- Go back to the chicken house after beating Eagle's Tower. You'll see an incredibly happy man clinging to the Flying Rooster as he flutters around.
- After saving her from the bridge near the very end, Marin will spend the rest of the game beside the rooster statue in Mabe Village. If you talk to her, she says:""Thank you for everything! Link , you are the kindest boy I know."
- Even though The Wind Fish states Koholint will be gone, once he wakes up, the dreamland and its inhabitants will survive the Dream Apocalypse... in Link's memories.
- During the ending montage. While the world is disappearing, at the very least, Marin and Tarin are both shown doing what they love, one last time.
- The most heartwarming moment came on June 30th, 2016, 23 years after the original release...
In Hyrule Warriors, as part of the Link's Awakening DLC pack, Marin finally came back, and, this time, however, she's not going away.
- February 13th, 2019. Link's Awakening was confirmed to be getting a remake on the Nintendo Switch.
Heartwarming / The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening