- Michel and Giselle's year spent together, where he gradually opens up and even learns to love another human.
- Javi's interactions with Pauline, and her sheer joy at finding Yukimasa alive after both she (and the audience) thought he was dead. Unfortunately, this ends in a bloodbath for both of them.
- The White-Haired Girl's time with Bestia, leading him to realize even briefly that he was not a beast by nature but a human man.
- The fact that both Georges and Didier were so consumed with guilt for what they had done to Michel that their souls found their way back to the mansion, despite not being summoned there by Morgana.
- Michel discovering Morgana's remains and spending hours, even days with them and realizing that as bad as his life has been, someone has had it worse than him. Though it becomes less heartwarming when it's revealed she was using Michel for her own means, she genuinely was grateful to him.Morgana: You were the only one to ever have pity for me...and I shall be the only one to have compassion for you. You were the only one to stay at my side...and I shall do the same for you.
- Maria and Jacopo's friendship in both time periods. It becomes a Tearjerker once you remember what is destined to happen to them in 1869, however.
- It's a bit lost on Georges and Morgana, but the crude drawing Michel scribbles on the painting at the end seems to depict himself, his brothers, the stray cat they took in for a time... and a fourth figure, shorter, feminine, with bangs or pigtails, that calls to mind Morgana herself.
- At the end of the backstage portion unlocked at the end of the game, Michel, Giselle, and Morgana pose for a group picture to send the player off. It's rather sweet, especially to see Michel with a genuine smile.
Heartwarming / The House in Fata Morgana