- "From Now On" is not only a Moment of Awesome of amazing song and dance to celebrate Barnum's triumphant comeback, it's also sweet to see him bursting through the streets to his wife while the circus people sing the bridge of the song while dancing in the bar. Celebration of humanity indeed.
- At the end of the song, Phillip wakes in the hospital to find Anne sitting by his bedside. Anne tearfully greets him with a kiss, not caring who sees them anymore.
- "The Other Side" has Phillip and Barnum both taking their hats off for Lettie. After all, a bearded lady is still a lady — and Lettie obliges with a Coy, Girlish Flirt Pose and giggle. Right after that, Phillip falls in Love at First Sight with Anne.
- In "This is Me", Lettie is nervous as she leads the carnies into the ballroom (which Barnum locked them out of). It isn't until Tom Thumb sings and holds her hand that she gets the courage to march through the ballroom and continue the song.
- "Rewrite The Stars" doubles as a Tear Jerker, but it's clear that for most of the song, Phillip is in fact winning Anne over. Of course, it makes it that much more heartbreaking when she still walks away.
- "Tightrope" also doubles as a Tear Jerker, but during the montage, we see Phillip taking care of the circus people in Barnum's absence. This culminates in Phillip walking into the ring to stand with Anne and the other performers in solidarity in the face of the nastier protesters.
- Near the end, it's clear that all of the acts have become a Family of Choice, alongside Phillip, when they ask Barnum what his intentions are after the Museum has burned down.
- Barnum appointing Phillip ringleader at the end, so he can attend his daughters' ballet recital. For that matter, the way Phillip takes to the stage to be with his new friends and the woman he loves.Phillip: What will you be doing?
- During their debut in "Come Alive", the circus people are visibly nervous and uncomfortable at being stared at. Then a shy little girl peeks out to smile at Lettie and she smiles back, and when the Heaviest Man sees a crippled boy's face start to light up, he takes a very dignified pose and nods at the young man.
Heartwarming / The Greatest Showman