- The "Grail" bringing Parry back to life.
- When Parry and Lydia are on their first date, Lydia tells him that she publishes "trashy romance novels". Parry's response is quite sweet.Parry: Don't say that. There's nothing trashy about romance. In romance there's passion. There's imagination. Beauty. Besides, you find some pretty wonderful things in the trash.
- Parry's confession to Lydia.
- Lydia reuniting with Parry in the hospital.
- When Jack tells Anne he loves her.
- Lydia visiting Parry and bringing him sheets and pajamas while he's in the hospital.
- Jack gave money to Parry who then gives it to another homeless person.
Heartwarming / The Fisher King