- In "The Addams Family Goes to School", Wednesday comes home from school crying, upset by the story of a knight slaying a dragon. Gomez immediately takes her in his arms and comforts her as he and Morticia resolve to have a word with the school faculty.
- From "The Addams Family Meets a Beatnik", the biker Rocky tells his father, "They may be kooks, but they're MY kinda kooks." After watching countless strangers run in terror from the Addamses, it was surprisingly sweet to meet someone who accepts them (which is, probably, because they are so accepting of him in turn). This also leads to his father coming to accept him as well.
- Although Played for Laughs and a misunderstanding on her part, seeing Granny Frump Squee! over the thought that Gomez wants to marry her (as she was standing next to Morticia) will bring a smile to your face. And, even after she realizes her mistake, she doesn't raise a fuss over it for the sake of her daughter's happiness.
- "Lurch Learns to Dance" (linked in full from MGM's YouTube channel) is funny and heartwarming in equal doses, as the family goes out of their way to, well, teach Lurch how to dance so he can have fun at the Butlers' Ball. Highlight to Wednesday offering to teach him, and then them putting on a ballet number for the rest of the family.
- In "Christmas With the Addams Family", Gomez finds a man in a Santa suit collecting money for charity. One scene cut later, he's given the guy a tremendous donation and his suit in exchange for the Santa costume so he can dress up as Santa for his own kids.
Heartwarming / The Addams Family 1964