- Episode 2 "Four's a Crowd", had a "Love Goddess" created by Yugi. She tried to put the thread of love on Tenchi and Sakuya's fingers. After successfully placing the thread, she was shocked to see so many threads already there on Tenchi's finger. It turns out they represented the rest of the Masaki family. Then it drew both Ryoko and Ayeka into her dimension and the pair teamed up, turning her into a huge ball of yarn. It's nice to see the bond between all of them is so strong.
- Episode 14 "Tokyo or Bust", Ayeka actually relinquishing her chance to visit Tenchi all to help Masayo. The Biker Babe she has befriended on her way there, so she can be reunited with her lover Isao.
- Episode 20 "Old Friends", after tricking Ryoko into explaining why she left Earth. It's Kiyone of all people who implores Ryoko to come home to the Masaki family. Proving that without a doubt, that she does see Ryoko as a friend (and even family) despite their differences.
- Episode 23, Ryoko being saved from Hotsuma's attempt to kill her by remembering the photograph of herself and Tenchi that she'd kept with her ever since their date.
- Despite the fact that they sometimes drive him crazy, Tenchi still cares about Ryoko, Ayeka and the others and regrets driving them away. When they all return, Washu tells him that they wanted to come back to him and had forgiven him.
- From the finale, Sakuya giving Tenchi a Rousing Speech and telling him to go back to the girls. Overlaps with Dying Moment of Awesome.
- When Tenchi gives Yugi a hug and tells her that all she had to do to not be lonely anymore was ask to stay at their house.
- The Hope Spot at the end, when Yugi voluntarily goes to sleep until she's grown and better able to control her powers, and she'll essentially be Sakuya. So in a way Sakuya isn't really gone.
Heartwarming / Tenchi in Tokyo