- Most of the Ship Tease between Kala and Mikey.
- In the fifth episode of the first season, Shredder creates a retromutagen gun that can turn Splinter back to a human. Later on Shredder is about to use it on the Turtles, which will turn them back into ordinary turtles. Splinter emerges from the subway, and immediately throws his staff, destroying the gun.Leonardo: Master, that device was your only hope of being human again!Splinter: I had to destroy it to save you.
- "Splinter No More" features the Turtles enthusiastically encouraging Splinter to regain his lost humanity. After he leaves, it's then shown that they all are miserable because they believe that he will leave them forever, but they hide their true feelings for his sake.
- It becomes even more heartwarming by the time of "Were-Rats From Channel 6," by which time he had become reconciled to his rat nature. He states that being a rat allows him to live with and take care of the four Turtles, with the warmth in his voice showing how much he loves them.
- The Season 7 episode The Starchild had Splinter disguising himself as the titular childlike alien's father and convincing him to grow up as well as the now adult Quarx offering to use his powers to undo the damage he had caused to the other aliens on their homeworlds.
- The Season 7 episode Combat Land featured robotic duplicates made of Leonardo and Michelangelo which were then sent against Raphael and Donatello. As Raphael battles the Michelangelo copy, he draws his fist back for a punch but then stops and saysRaphael: Oh, he looks too much like Michelangelo, I can't do it.
See also the Turtles Forever page.