Even among the craziness and wackiness, these bloopers can still have you walk away with a good feeling in your heart.
- In "Stupid Mario Tennis Aces", Waluigi wins a tennis game to get into the newest Mario Tennis game, defeating Fishy Boopkins, who had just been trained by Mario. Initially walking away gloating, Waluigi hears Fishy lamenting how he is always rejected, so what does Waluigi do? Demand that Jeeves let Fishy join since he knows the feeling of rejection all too well (as in, not being a fighter in the Super Smash Bros. games and being reduced to a mere Assist Trophy). It works, and they even get ice cream together.
- Mario, normally portrayed as incredibly self-centered, shows care for his friends and his brother in Mario and the T-Pose Virus. Mario displays extreme confidence in Meggy's ability to defeat the T-pose zombies (even calling her "number one") and tries to get the door to the roof open so that he and Luigi can avoid the zombies. But perhaps the biggest demonstration (that also crosses over with Tear Jerker) that Mario genuinely does care about his brother comes from what he does to Bob (who has been... extremely unhelpful, to put it mildly) immediately after Luigi gets turned. He wastes no time in giving Bob a well-deserved death to avenge his fallen brother. Even when the situation is resolved, Mario's grateful everything is back to normal.
- In Mario The Ultimate Gamer, Mario gets help with his video gaming skills from a gamer girl named Tari. He wins and gloats it to a saddened SMG4. Tari, upset, asks if he wants to play video games with her for fun. He accepts, and the video ends with everyone happy.
- In Mario SAW Mario and Luigi are kidnapped by a masked man. During one task, one of the brothers has to sacrifice himself to die in lava to save the other, and the lava beneath them is rising so one has to do so. Luigi then decides to fall in the lava himself. Mario cries and begs him to stop, but Luigi still does so, telling Mario good-bye. It really shows that when in danger, the Mario bros will be true brothers. Thankfully, it was a test by the masked man and Luigi is safe as the "lava" is really just warm watermelon kool-aid.
- And even after all of that, when Luigi is allowed to leave, he doesn't want to. Luigi tells this masked figure that he doesn't want to leave Mario behind.
- Although it was the opposite of what Waluigi wanted, Mario being the only person to accept Waluigi's birthday invitation (even if only for free food) despite everything he's done was kind of sweet.
- Mario the Scam Artist:
- Mario dropping everything to save Luigi when he sees him floating in the sewer, and even punching Wario out when he threatens to throw Luigi back into the sewer, counts as well, continuing the theme of Mario genuinely caring for his brother's well-being.
- At the end of the episode, Wario, after spending the entire episode adamantly claiming he didn't care about Waluigi and didn't need him, realizes that he does care and resolves to find him and talk him down from whatever exactly he's scheming.
- The Mario Convention!
- Wario and Waluigi finally making up at the end of "War Of The Fat Italians 2018". The last scene before the end is the two of them hugging.
- Mario And... The Well stars Fishy Boopkins stuck in a well. Everyone tries everything to get him out but to no avail. Who is the one that ends up saving him? Bob of all people.
- This is the first episode since the Waluigi Arc where Wario and Waluigi have reconciled and are working as a team again, trying to get Boopkins out of the well together.
- The reason why Bob came back to save him? Because Boopkins let him into the castle during The Purge. And everyone, despite how he usually treats them, claps for him.Bob: So this is what it's like to be loved!
- Sadly retconned by The Mario Concert. Bob was the one to push him down the well, just to get attention and fame.
- Mario and the Bob Mansion
- It turns out that Bob's act of heroism in Mario and the Well has greatly improved his life. He's now mildly successful on Soundcloud and is able to afford a mansion instead of living in a literal garbage dump.
- At the end, when the gang accidentally destroy Bob's mansion, he doesn't get mad, because he's just thankful he gets to have Bobsgiving dinner with his friends.
- Unfortunately, The Mario Concert reveals that Bob deliberately set up his mansion to be destroyed so people would pity him, so none of it was sincere.
- After the, erm, messy events of Doki Doki Mario Club, Boopkins and Saiko finally manage to reconcile peacefully. Looks like Luigi's lessons paid off after all.
- When Fishy Boopkins says goodbye to his dad while going to Bobs concert in The Mario Concert, Fishy Boopkins dad waves back and then wipes away a single tear. Heartwarming indeed.
- In War On Smash Bros Ultimate we have a quick scene of Waluigi hearing about the new character of the game, the Piranha Plant. He starts to go into his rejection mode, only for Wario to lay a hand on his shoulder and say "Not today, bro." Waluigi then calms down.
- The Melancholy of Fishy Boopkins has the episode's title character in a state of depression following Bob's betrayal, even feeling too sad to watch anime. This prompts the enitre main castnote to go out of their way to cheer him up. It's pretty nice enough showing that Boopkins is cared for by a whole bunch of people, but you have to remember that he used to be The Friend Nobody Likes. That fortunately isn't the case anymore.
- In Mario and the Diss Track, Saiko expresses her concern when Luigi shows her Fishy Boopkins in his Heroic BSoD state as a result of his trauma from being betrayed by Bob. After Luigi tells her everything that happened, she tells everyone that she's willing to help. When Bowser expresses his distrust towards her for being roped up with Bob, Saiko explains that she hates being played and that Bob hurt her "f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-friend". When Boopkins hears that she cares for him, he snaps out of his broken state and smiles for the first time in ages.
- During Saiko's diss track as a "The Reason You Suck" Speech towards Bob, one of the lyrics is "help our friend (Bob) and make him see". Even if Bob's friends hated him for taking advantage of them, they still wanted to make him realise the error of his ways. Sure, they still glare at him in the ending, but their intentions were like "You're going to have to make a lot of amends" rather than expressing complete hatred.
- And then comes SMG4 Christmas 2018: The Most Important Thing. Waluigi finds Bob sulking in the dumpster, and he takes him to the top of the dump pile. From there, Waluigi gets Bob to realize the most important thing is friends, all done by throwing him off the dump pile and then catching him with a psychic power right before Bob hits the ground. After all is said and done, Bob does a rap again... only to announce that he is retiring his rap career and says he's going back to being a "poor-ass peasant with friends", causing the others to realise that he does have a heart after all. From there, Mario and company visit Bob in the dumpster and give him a picture of the cast with Bob taped on it (causing him to pour Ocular Gushers and makes an excuse that "his eyes are just pissing", and everyone's friendship with Bob is rekindled once more.
- In the final scene, Fishy Boopkins tells Bob that his own present has been here all along, referring to Bob's redemption and restored friendship. Despite Bob retaining his insults, he still values being friends with Boopkins once more.
- The biggest heartwarming moment comes from the Wario Bros' conversation. Wario is intrigued that his brother had actually cultivated Bob's HeelFace Turn, and Waluigi responds that after everything that happened to him, he figured that everyone can use a friend. Not once did Waluigi have any evil intentions (throwing Bob off a cliff was to make him realise the values of friendship), everything he did was to make sure everyone could be happy. Great job, Wario Bros!
- How do Mario and company snap Meggy out of her funk in "Meggy's Bootcamp"? Reassuring that they will always be there for her, even after how she treated them. Mario also attempts to cheer her up with the spaghetti she gave him earlier. And we all know how much Mario loves spaghetti...
- Meggy and Tari hugging Saiko in "The Mario Showdown". Say what you want about Saiko, but she's clearly loved by her female friends.
- Initially, Meggy has no problem fine with the ban on anime... that is until she learns that Saiko was banned from the Mushroom Kingdom, because of Saiko being an anime character. Meggy instantly changes her mind.
- Meggy thanking her friends for helping her get her weapons back.
- Saiko referring to Meggy as one of her closest friends in "The Splatfest Incident". She's come a long way from struggling to say the word "friend".
- From the same episode, we see a picture of Satoru Iwata inside one of the lockers at Splatfest. Looks like Bob has some respect for him.
- Desti's role in the anime arc made her a lot more sympathetic, even going out of her way to save her rival Meggy. Many fans were actually horrified when she got killed off in "World War Mario".
- The final scene of Final Hours. Francis has been defeated and the Inklings are saved, but Desti has been killed off for real. At her funeral, Meggy mourns the death of her rival and starts crying saying she doesnt know what to do. Cue a heartwarming speech from everybody telling the now human Meggy that theyre behind her.Axol: "You have to get back up." That's what she told me. She said that no matter how many times life knocks you down... you ALWAYS have to get back up. She said she learned it from you.
SMG4: Yeah, we know you've been knocked down a lot lately, Meggy.
Tari: But you always have to get back up again!
Luigi: And if you can't right now, that's okay!
Fishy Boopkins: Because we'll be right here to pick you up!
Bob: yEaH, i'M gReAt aT pIcKiNg uP cHiCkS!
Saiko: You know what he means...
Mario: Meggy... Mario isn't very good at expressing himself... In fact, Mario isn't very good at anything. But one thing I'm certain of is... Mario will always have your back. No matter what.
- After the speech, Destis coffin is set adrift along with her weapon. Everyone gives Desti a final salute as the Guards and Octoposse give a 21 gun salute - a poignant send-off to Meggy's rival.
- While it may seem that SMG4 and the gang are erased from existence in "Deleted", "A Totally Normal S̷͍͖͉̙͚͎̑̃̿͑̆̇̚͠M̸͇͇̦̮̌̿Ğ̴̫̗̖͎͔̳4̶̞͇̰̎̀́̚ Episode" reveals that they are still alive but are stuck in the Internet Graveyard (which is essentially the afterlife for dead memes) and SMG4 manages to get to Mario from the StarBucks there and tells him that he must re-upload all of the original videos via SMG3's phone. He succeeds in doing so, even when he was banished to the Internet Graveyard since he grabbed SMG3's phone before the Copyright Strikes get him.
- "War Of The Fat Italians 2020":
- JubJub tried to save Fishy from SMG3 and even YouTube Remote's Soul can't stop him.
- Everybody liking Meggy's new voice.
- SMG3's gang pulled a HeelFace Turn. Belle even grew to respect SMG4's crew.
- The Visitor:
Luigi: Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! *sobs hysterically*
- When Enzo receives his birthday giftnote .
- Also when Luigi cries over Toad's death. Doubles as a Tear Jerker.
- War of the Fat Italians 2014: When SMG4 and Mario apologize to each other, while X is bored and depressed:SMG4: I'M SO SORRY MARIO! FOR ALL THE FIGHTING!
Mario: Somewhere, deep down in my heart, I still love you!
Both cry. X is still bored.
SMG4: C'MON MARIO! BROFIST ME UP! (X presses the button on his controller, causing a spaghetti-eating challenge from before to continue)
Mario punches SMG4.
Mario: SIKE! (he laughs)
- Who Let the Chomp Out?: The Chain Chomp and SMG4 share a heartwrenching but warming moment apologizing:Chain Chomp: I just wanted to be your friend! (sheds a single tear)
SMG4: I'M SO SORRY-
Mario: I don't give a fuck!
- In Christmas Crazies, Mario gave Enzo and Villager gifts as a way to stop them from causing more massacre. They both felt happy as a reaction.
- In Waluigi Origins, after Waluigi saves himself and Wario from falling, he reminds Wario of the incident that separated them. Wario forgets the negative parts and both are happy to be with each other again. They even have a hug before being interrupted by Bowser.
- Mario trying to comfort Meggy after their team loses a tournament in "If Mario Was In Splatoon", and succeeds in cheering her up.
- In the Hotel Mario episode, there's one clip where Mario is having genuine fun playing with Baby Mario.
- Fishy Boopkins' Rousing Speech to Luigi in the high school episode.
- Sob Story: Tale of a Bob-omb It's also a Tear Jerker.
- Area 64: When Mario had to let go of Beta Luigi from a broken spaceship.Mario: LUIGI! NOOOOOOOOOO!
- The friendship between Mario and Meggy. Unlike pretty much everyone else in the show, Mario seems to genuinely like Meggy and values their friendship, to the point that he comes to her defense without hesitation in "Wild Wild Mario", eagerly helps her learn about Christmas in "The XMAS Discovery", and teaches her how to cook in "New Year, New Mario". Taken Up to Eleven in If Mario Was In Splatoon 2, where after they part ways over disagreements over a deadly training session Meggy wanted to do, they still manage to make up by the end with Meggy respecting Marios decision to not be a part of her team while Mario still claims that it was fun playing with her.
- The ending of The Mario Mafia certainly counts. Upon confronting Bowser for stealing Mario's spaghetti, he tearfully confesses that what he did was wrong. Mario is unfazed until Bowser decides to make it up to him by buying him extra spaghetti. Mario is instantly moved and hugs Bowser while exclaiming that he loves him, as they along with Steve sob hysterically. Meggy's reaction kinda ruins the moment, however.Meggy: Are you guys done yet? (leaves silently while the boys are hugging)
- During the Smash 5 trials, Meggy has to do a platforming challenge, which she can't do all that efficiently. Her partner is Mario, who isn't allowed to interfere. When all hope seemed to be lost, Mario decided to help Meggy by flinging her across the platforms. Master Hand lets it slide despite it probably being illegal, and Meggy makes it in with a smile on her face. She immediately collapses due to being flung face-first into several platforms, but its the thought that counts.
- If Mario Was In... Kirby Star Allies has Mario, who normally tends to be an aggressive Idiot Hero, ask Whispy Woods for directions to Dedede's castle even after Kirby tells him how dangerous Whispy is. He even befriends the tree, giving him a fire flower as a gift. The flower accidentally burns Whispy and the entire forest down, but at least it was a nice gesture from the normally-selfish Mario.
- In Mario waits for pizza everyone (except Bob) offering to help Bowser clean his house.
- Luigi genuinely trying to help Saiko learn to be a good person in "Luigi's Lesson". While it doesn't seem to take at first, when Mario starts having a heart attack from eating 500 hotdogs, Saiko immediately helps Luigi save him. This, plus the genuine smile she gives before riding off at the end, suggests that there may be hope for the show's biggest Yandere after all.
- A Freeze-Frame Bonus in Mario's Late!; during the awards ceremony Waluigi gets upset he lost the award (unsurprising considering what he did to everyone the last few episodes). During Baldi's reaction to losing, you can briefly see Wario patting him on the back and consoling him. It's a sweet moment. Sweeter if you consider that this moment takes place after Wario made up with and promised to be nicer to Waluigi after the events of WOTFI 2018.
- If Mario Was In... Starfox
- Mario actually showing concern from Slippy after he crash-landed, jumping onto the plane and trying to revive him. Guess that Character Development during the Waluigi Arc stuck...
- The Mario Purge has Bob locked outside after the purge started. Saiko, Toad, Mario, and SMG4 elected to keep him out (with Mario getting a smaller heartwarming moment, still being angry at Bob for leaving him and his brother out to die during the events of Mario and the T-Pose Virus), leading to Fishy Boopkins defying them and disabling the security system to let him in. Bob is genuinely surprised and extremely thankful, even hugging and spinning around Fishy Boopkins and calling him his best friend.
- Mad Mario has one via Alternate Character Interpretation. SMG4 and Luigi are afraid of the dangerous "Wild Childs" (Meggy, Tari and Saiko) but Mario believes they're Not Evil, Just Misunderstood and still thinks of them as friends, even expressing protest against SMG4 for distrusting them. While it could be because of Mario's obliviousness, it's also possible that he still remembers his friendships with Meggy and Tari and considers them his friends. Bonus points for him also considering Saiko as a friend as well. It pays off when the girls decide to help them.
- In Mario Goes To The Fridge... Mario, Luigi and Toad are forced to milk cows after ruining Jeeve's milk factory. Luigi goes to milk a cow called Bessie, but instead of forcibly milking her he compliments and reassures the cow, to the point of having a candlelit dinner, and treats her kindly. Bessie repays the kindness tenfold by saving Luigi from Jeeve's wrath, even if she did start an uprising and transform into a demon to do so.
- Everyone in Mario's Valentine Advice turns up to give Shroomy advice on how to win over Po, even though they aren't obligated to. Shows how they're all close friends to him.
- The way Mario and the Cherry Clone interact in "Stupid Mario 3D World" is both this and tear-jerking at the same time. As Bowser throws a fireball at Mario, the Cherry Clone sacrifices himself to save the original. The Cherry Clone dies after taking the hit and tells Mario that he'll always be in his heart. One could argue that Bowser threw the fireball at the Cherry Clone and the original Mario took the sacrifice.
- In "Mario Does the Chores", when Meggy is having trouble adjusting to her human form, Mario reassures her with a Rousing Speech and tells her to pick herself up. It's notable in that it is pretty much the only time in the video where Mario is being genuinely helpful, despite him doing it to get off doing chores himself, showing off the bond the two have. It even helps make her feel a little better... even if she goes gun-crazy while training for Splatfest. Again.
- Mario visibly feeling sorry for Luigi in his Heroic BSoD over the final obstacle course appearing to be impossible in "Stupid Mario Maker 2". It motivates him into clearing the course himself, in his own stupid way.
- One would expect Meggy's segment of "A day in the Life of Everyone" to be her training hard for Splatfest. Instead, it's her, Tari and Saiko playing pretend police in her apartment, with Meggy and Tari having a lot of fun and Saiko...less so. After Meggy's breakdown in the previous episode, it's adorable to see the three messing about and having a great time. Even Saiko gets into it...a little too much, though.
- Likewise, Bob and Boopkin's segment has them play Monopoly that quickly descends into Calvinball-esque chaos. But it's still nice to see the two get along after the Bob Arc, especially when Boopkins actually commends Bob for being good at the game when he cheats his way to victory.
- "Treasure Hunt With The Bois" opens up with Mario and Bob fishing together. It's small, but considering Bob's long-standing status as The Friend Nobody Likes, it's nice to see someone else besides Boopkins hanging out and getting along with him.
- "The Minecraft Plague" opens with Meggy getting to enjoy the one activity she never could from when she was an inkling; swimming! She even delightfully says that maybe her new body isn't so bad after all!
- Much later, when the means to cure their friends from the titular plague requires one human soul, Luigi offers his, even though he is visibly frightened, and immediately, Meggy and Mario refuse to go through with it. Especially poignant is that it's MARIO who comes up with an alternative, to spare Luigi from sacrificing his soul!
- Sans and Mario having a lazy-off in "Sans's First Day In Smash Bros."
- After Mario's friends convert his dumbness into smartness in "Smart Mario", he spends the first half of the episode doing all sorts of good deeds for his friends. Unfortunately, that all goes to hell when he starts demanding compensation in spaghetti for his kindness, and then starts stealing everyone's spaghetti as revenge for all the times he was called a dumbass.
- On that note, while all of Mario's friends—including Meggy and Tari—are on particularly sour terms with Mario for most of the episode, they all show that they still care for him. Their decision to make Mario smart against his will is treated as an intervention for him being Lethally Stupid because they don't want him causing trouble for anyone or himself anymore, with Meggy rushing in to make sure he's okay when the operation is finished. Later, when everyone gets even more angry with Mario for turning into a bigger jerk than before, they make it clear that they only hate the villainous asshole they turned Mario into, not the good-hearted asshole he used to be. Once they know Mario's back to normal, his friends immediately stop being angry with him and celebrate, reaffirming their acceptance of him as their idiot friend.
- In "The Big Bad Bully", Tari's friends all immediately come to help her out after finding out Wario stole Tari's game. Mario and SMG4 immediately run off to beat Wario's ass, while Meggy and Saiko try to help her boost her confidence, even if that does nearly work too well.
- Wario and Waluigi show they're still working things out after the Waluigi Arc, taking it one step at a time. When Wario hurts his brother's feelings by playfully ribbing him over still not getting into Smash, Waluigi maturely goes out for a walk to clear his head and leaves Wario feeling guilty, as he admits he didn't know it still bothered him. Then, when Wario is crying like a baby after Tari takes her game back, Waluigi just slaps some sense back into him and carries him away, saying they should just buy their own game for once.
- Mario and Meggy watching the sunrise on an ice floe while eating pizza in "Little Penguin Lost" is just beautiful, reaffirming the two as friends to the end.
- Hell, the entire episode can be considered this for Mario and Meggy. Between Mario not even hesitating to save Meggy from the penguin that kidnapped her, their ensuing escape, the two having fun sliding around on the frozen lake, and Mario's failed but admirable attempts to cheer Meggy up when the two are stuck on the previously mentioned ice floe, few episodes in the series have managed to highlight the Like Brother and Sister dynamic of these two characters as well as this one.
- "The Festival of the Year" has several moments to commemorate the arriving of a new year:
- In an underhanded way, Bob assisting Chris and Swagmaster69696969696 with their stand and inviting them to see the fireworks with them.
- Meggy hugging Saiko after the latter was freed from her possession.
- Meggy notes the many changes that had happened to them throughout the year to which Fishy Boopkins assures her that some changes were good such as them meeting Axol.
- Meggy reveals that next year would be the last Splatfest. Instead of ending on a depressing note, Meggy instead vows to give it her all to win the tournament not only for herself, but Desti as well.
- It doesn't last very long, but Bowser reuniting with his children at the end of "Bowser Loses Custody Of His Children" is this at its finest.
- To tease the upcoming and long awaited Splatfest, a movie poster has been made to advertise Meggys Destiny and in the background you can see the spirit of Desti watching over Meggy with a smile.
- Luigi shooting a corrupted Fishy Boopkins (holding the Ultimate Meme) into the Dashcon ball pit to save his brother Mario.
- Meggys Destiny will surely tug at your heartstrings more than once.
Desti: Hows it feel to be so close to fulfilling your lifelong dream?Meggy: I couldnt care less about my dream. Thats not why Im here. Im here because I made a promise to you. And Im going to keep it.Desti: I know you will...
- The fact that SMG4, Bob, Fishy Boopkins, Bowser, Saiko, Shroomy, Axol and even Toad all came to cheer the team on (though Toad's probably came reluctant).
- Mario, Luigi, and Tari saving Meggy from the pit.
- Axol cheering Meggy up after they seemingly failed the second round is nothing short of adorable.
- Meggy coming to terms with herself and Desti.
- And of course during the final moments of the Splatfest, Desti is there right beside Meggy in spirit.
- Meggy finally wins Splatfest.
- Meggy finally saying goodbye to Desti. Now that shes fulfilled her promise, Desti tells Meggy to move on with her life, gives her one final hug and fades away with a smile.
- Mario goes through a lot of crap in "Mario Is Cancelled" when he gets screwed over by YouTube policies for nearly saying the "N-word" in a stand-up routine (which was actually "Nintendo"), but after finally being allowed to leave after making an apology video (albeit a completely insincere one), he gets to properly finish his routine. That applause he gets for it is well deserved.
- Swagmaster's story about the sponge cake in "The Totally Legit Learning Show with SMG4".Swagmaster: Sponge Cake...Chris: Huh?Swagmaster: Sponge Cake. I remember this one New Year's Eve, I invited everyone I possibly knew to a big party at my house, but no one came... not even my family... but you, Chris... you came and you brought along this tiny-ass box of Sponge Cake, all the shops were closed.Chris: So I tried making my own but burned most of it.Swagmaster: That's right, but you know what Chris? It was one of the best damn cakes of my life and one of the craziest nights I had.Chris: Christ Swag, that was so many years ago.Swagmaster: You may not have any good memories with me Chris... but I do.
- When Mario sics the Toads on the rest of the gang in "Mario the Supreme Leader", Saiko's first reaction is to shield Tari from the coming onslaught.
- Meggy and Mr. Monitor bonding over their shared love of tackling a problem guns a-blazin' in "Officer Meggy".
- Despite "The Demon Among Us" being an episode of otherwise Nightmare Fuel thanks to Demon Hunter Shroomy, Bowser and Jr. have a genuine Father-Son bonding moment of Bowser trying to teach Jr. how to ride a bike. Unfortunately, Shroomy interrupts, determined to kill Bowser after claiming him to be a demon.
- How do the Mario bros, Saiko, Tari and Bob bring Shroomy back to normal? They made him remember what good they friends are. And, while Mario (who was just bullying Shroomy), Bob (who was bored) and Luigi (with who Shroomy didn't remember anything) didn't help, Saiko and Tari helped.
- Towards the end of Mario Scratches His Ass, Bob, despite being a belligerent Jerkass chooses to spare Mario showing that despite being a dick to him, he does value their friendship.
- Bob choosing to win back Rob's truck in "The Corn Trip". No, you read that correctly: Bob helped Rob win his truck back. He's certainly come a long way from harming others for his own benefits.
- Let's face it: Bob and Rob's bond, despite the banter between them, was quite heartwarming too; from Rob choosing the Garo of all people to accompany him, to Bob saving both of their asses from angry police bears, to Bob admitting that the reason he joined Rob was to bond with him, or even Rob taking him to a casino to chill out.
- Rob embracing Bob after he won the truck was also pretty sweet.
- In Cooking With Mario & Bowser: World Tour, when Bowser upsets Meggy by saying that she sucks at cooking, Mario consoles her by giving her a star sticker with the words "You tried" on it.
- In Mario's Mask of Madness, When Melony gains a human body and Mario refers to her as "another anime thot", Meggy, who it should be noted has a phobia of anime, is the first to take umbrage with Mario's comment. Heartwarming when you remember one of her best friends is Saiko, so of course she'd be offended by what Mario says.
- In the short episode Meggy Learns Japanese, Mario helps a dejected Meggy, struggling and finally giving up on the language, to learn Italian instead. Well, Mario & Luigi Italian, but with his encouragement Meggy is able to pick it up easilynote .
- The 2020 Christmas special has a fair share of sweet moments, but Belle forcing Bob to give Tari a decent present (specifically a PlayStation 5) is chief among them, considering it's Belle. Later, she gives Tari a rubber duck for Christmas.
- In "The Melony Felony", Bob and Melony as friends has elements of heartwarming, though it's mostly played for laughs. Considering Bob was hitting on aliens not too long ago, he's treating Melony more like a bro, and Bob doesn't hesitate to help Axol win his "melon waifu" back.
- Mario's Amazing Bed and Breakfast sees Mario and Bob turning Meggy's house into a hotel while she's on vacation. The reason they did so? Mario wanted to help Meggy pay off her overdue loans. Considering the hotel itself becomes a success, it's safe to say he succeeded.
- The Quest for RTX starts and ends with the gang video-chatting with Meggy. Considering the HD antics earlier, Meggy's new model looks pretty nice with some hints of body-tracking instead of SFM rigging.
- Meggy also takes over the intros with a bit of setup by SMG 4. Hopefully her second round as an influencer goes better this time.
- In Mario Babies, we got a glimpse of the gang's childhoods. We even got to see Inkling!Meggy one more time, and she looks absolutely adorable fangirling for One-Shot Wren, who saves her from an enemy player when she wandered onto the field to hug him and gives her the beanie she's been wearing ever since she was first introduced.
- The ENTIRE journey of the SMG4 channel. Anybody who's been subscribed to it since its humble beginnings can tell you that although the bloopers looked crappy by today's standards, the text was rife with errors and inconsistencies, and they frequently featured jokes that wouldn't have a snowflake's chance in Hell of flying in this day and age, they were made with dedication and heart. Back then, SMG4 lived in the shadow of other Super Mario 64 Machinimists like MarioMario54321, who had been in the game longer and had more subscribers than him. But as time went on, those channels more or less fell to the wayside while SMG4 grew more and more skilled at his craft, gaining new subscribers every day. The editing improved, the character models began emoting, and the humor became funnier and more refined than just "Hehehe, toilets!" Suddenly, this tiny but persevering channel gained 100K subs. Then 200K. Then 400K. And finally, out of nowhere, one million subscribers! This kid who made the stupid Mario bloopers had now risen to the YouTube big leagues! And it's now over quadruple that number! Hell, it didn't stop there—Luke and Kevin got fan mail, have their own line of merchandise, and now completed several tours! And all of this was because one boy found something he liked doing and never stopped doing it, making it one of the most inspirational success stories in all of YouTube.
- After a good dose of Broken Base, as is to be expected with a change this drastic, the outpouring of support for Meggy's new human form after Final Hours, especially after her model got released onto the Workshop. Just this tidal wave of art and fanfics of characters in and out of universe helping her adjust to her new body, it's all quite adorable.