- "Monstrous Discrepancies"
- Defeating "The Inner Dark".
- YMMV, but the last stand.
- It's rare that a "no" can actually be heartwarming.
- A last-minute Valentines Day card.
- A fateful meeting.
- A strip devoted to lifting your spirits.
- 12 days of Sphynxmas
- A Photo of Yourself from the Future
- The Portrait. Then again, may be a bit of a Tear Jerker as well, depends on your feelings about the outcome.
- Subnormality Tells the Truth is incredibly long and also incredibly touching. Some of it has had a long buildup like Ethel is finally going to be published or PHG finally has a job that she likes, is good at and likes the people she works with. Some of it is just general character insight like Pete sleeping like a King in his van because he loves what he does. And some of it is new like Zoey hugging Justine to comfort her over the death of friend or Marie and Anneliese reconciling after a fight.
Heartwarming / Subnormality