- Episode 6: Hazuki playing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" with Kumiko and Sapphire, experiencing for the first time what it's like to play in an ensemble. It helps her realize that even though playing the tuba doesn't seem like much fun at first, playing it in an ensemble makes it worth it.
- Episode 8: Reina and Kumiko playing The Place We Found Love at the mountaintop.
- The "confession of love" scene between Reina and Kumiko. Whether interpreted as a strong bond or simply romantic, their friendship and faith in each other is in full display.
- When Shuichi and Kumiko fist bump before the big performance. The way Kumiko turns away and blushes with her fist still out and the way Shuichi blushes during the moment were very cute.
- In the OVA episode, Hazuki's exhilarating race to get the drumsticks from school is as awesome as it is heartwarming.
- In the season 2 opening, there's a shot of Kumiko as a kid, hanging out with Shuichi and her sister and playing the trombone. It's quite adorable.
- Season 2 Episode 8 had an anime-original scene where Reina becomes adorably embarrassed as she gives Taki-sensei's keys back to him. She nearly falls over backwards when he thanks her!
- Season 2 episode 12:
- Asuka's father passes on a message to her after their performance: "I'm glad you kept at it all this time. You sounded beautiful."
- After the competition, Kumiko runs after her sister and pours her heart out, telling her that she loves euphonium and concert band because of her, and that she loves her. Mamiko smiles broadly and says that she loves her too.
- The normally stern Matsumoto-sensei crying happily and hugging Haruka.
Heartwarming / Sound! Euphonium