- Graham telling his children the stories of their births, especially Morgan's. Made extra sweet if you know that they're actually true stories about the director's two children.
- Also, in a scene that was sadly deleted, Graham's story to his brother about the day he accidentally hurt his arm when they were kids.
- Graham talking his son through his asthma attack. Oh man...
- The endingMorgan: ...Dad?...What happened?...Did someone save me?Graham: (Through tears) Yeah, baby, I think someone did.
- The music that plays during the very last scene of the film.
- The final shot of Graham getting ready to work, finally returning to his position as a preacher, while the sounds of Bo and Morgan playing and laughing can be heard in the background. Cue the tears.
Heartwarming / Signs