- Shaggy and Scooby being able to hang out with the Grimwood Girls despite how scary they are (well, honestly, the girls are more "creepy" and "mischievous" than "scary"). Let's put this into perspective: easily the two biggest cowards in animation hang out with five kids who happen to be the very thing they are afraid of and even bond with them. Friend to All Children at its best.
- It's even better because Shaggy and Scooby are genuinely frightened of the girls at first (Scrappy warmed up to them immediately). The only reason they don't leave is because of contractual obligations, which Miss Grimwood reminds them of. Shaggy and Scooby ultimately warm up to the girls, who love having them as their teachers.
- After the girls beat the Calloway Cadets for the first time ever in the annual volleyball, Tanis does finally get a trophy for her "mummy case". Her father wants to hug Shaggy and friends for making Tanis feel like a winner. What's important to note about this is the wording. He's not happy that his daughter won something, he's happy that Tanis feels good about herself for accomplishing something she's wanted to do for years.
- The Ghoul Dads in general—the full rogue's gallery of horror movie monsters in all their sinister glory, but they prove themselves to be fairly loving (and normal) dads to their daughters. They really only get scary when they go to into Papa Wolf-mode, but even that's heartwarming in that they're just trying to protect their daughters and want to make sure that they're being take care of while they're off at boarding school.
- Tanis and Phanty's dads get special mention for extending the Implied Death Threat to cover all five of the girls rather than just focusing on their daughters' specifically.
- Before their dads leave, the girls give them presents that they created themselves:
- Winnie makes her dad a juicer that allows him to have "bitter lemonade" (freshly-squeezed lemon juice) any time he wants.
- Sibella makes her dad a bathrobe for him to wear in his bat-form to keep himself warm. And when she sees Matches all sad about apparently being left out, Sibella reveals that she made a robe for him as well and she went out of her way to make it fireproof so it doesn't burn up in case Matches happens to breath fire on it.
- Elsa makes her dad a Walkman-like device that she calls "a portable Shockman" that has rechargeable battery that will last for weeks and allow him to charge his bolts anywhere.
- Tanis makes her dad a special flashlight that will allow him to "brighten even the darkest mummy case."
- Phanty performs a piano piece that she composed herself, which everyone ends up loving.
- The fact that the Calloway Cadets, despite cheating at volleyball and whatnot, are ultimately nice boys who don't harbor any true malice towards the Grimwood Girls. They may exhibit some resentment to them as athletic rivals, but they ultimately sneak out of the school and borrow one of the military helicopters to rescue them from Revolta's creepy castle because, according to them, "It's the Calloway code to help ladies in distress," even if those "ladies" are spooks.
- Shaggy, Scooby, and Scrappy end up leaving after the "new students" show up, since that finally overloads Shaggy and Scooby's tolerance for monster-dom (and at that point, their contract for the school year has expired). As they're leaving, however, the main five Grimwood girls rush outside and start enthusiastically waving and shouting goodbye—and Shaggy, Scooby and Scrappy are nice enough to at least say (or rather howl) good-bye to them as well.
Heartwarming / Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School