- Mr. White telling Mr. Orange to take his hand.
- Mr. Orange: I can't believe she killed me, man!Mr. White: Gimme your hand.
- Orange to White:"I'm fucking scared, man... would you please hold me?"
- The whole White-Orange relationship lends humanity to what would otherwise be a bloodbath with a bunch of quotable dialogue. Particularly when White combs Orange's hair. It's so clear from the tenderness of it that he wants to comfort him, and it's heartbreaking because that's all he can do.
- When Pink first shows up at the warehouse, it's nice to see that he also shows concern for the wounded Orange.
- The fact that despite all of the torture and pain he went through, Marvin doesn't spit out that Mr. Orange is a cop.
- Mr. Orange: Listen to me, Marvin, I'm a c... listen to me, Marvin Nash, I'm a cop.Marvin: Yeah, I know.
Heartwarming / Reservoir Dogs