- When Beans has another of her zone outs during the posse's Darkest Hour, Rango tries to encourage her and he can't resist giving a peck on the cheek of the lizard he's growing to love. As he turns to leave, Beans returns to consciousness, apparently aware of what Rango did and smiling privately.
- Another interpretation of that scene is that she faked that particular zone-out specifically to give Rango that opportunity
- Note that the "zone-out / zone-in" sound effect doesn't play when she regains consciousness in that scene. Merrimack (who doesn't even have these spells) imitates the "zone-out" half for emphasis when discussing them in an earlier scene, lending credence to this theory.
- Rango exposed, going back to find the fish and hug it.
- When Priscilla, the near emotionless Eye-eye girl, embraces Rango at the end and says, "Thank you. You brought the water back."
- She was also nice enough to shut him up when he started in on a Moment Killer: "Don't spoil it."
- Beans kissing Rango when they're in the drowning tank after excitedly saying "You came back!"
- An atypical example, but Rattlesnake Jake showing his sense of honor and acknowledging Rango as a real hero at the end."I tip my hat to you, one legend to another."
- While the posse is sleeping in the desert, Buford can be seen with his hand comfortingly on Spoons.
- Spoons's request to "say a few words" for Merrimack, and later to the Spirit of the West, even asking the posse to join hands.
Spoons: "It's a hard life we've got...it's nice to have someone to believe in again."
- The fact that the posse didn't hesitate to join hands proves how much they count on each other, especially in those times.
Heartwarming / Rango