- "Be As." Apart from being the least depressing song in Prozzak's catalogue, it has a very sincere message of acceptance and self-pride.
- Any time Milo tries to cheer up Simon. Anyone with depression who has a best friend that's always looking out for them can relate.
- In a recent interview, when asked if he'd ever reunite with James when the opportunity came up, Jay immediately replied "One-hundred percent!" And he wasn't lying!
- When the band showed up for their first concert in fourteen years, they expected, at most, a couple hundred people. Instead, the room was so packed with excited fans that it almost became a fire hazard.
- Simon hugging Milo and his cat Miles at the end of the "Love Me Tinder" Video.
- "Forever 1999" is ensured to get plenty of millennials and gen xers crying nostalgic Tears of Joy.
Heartwarming / Prozzak