- Upon discovering the eggs, Ruby (the Taylor's dog) takes them, and her first instinct is to take care of them and hatch them.
- When Jerry enters the basement to feed Ruby, he finds the recently hatched baby dinosaurs. Who all appear to greet him very happily, without any sign of fear.
Jerry: (pets the baby Rex on the head) I know how it is Elvis, I'm a meat and potatoes man too.
- Jerry quickly bonds with the baby T.Rex while feeding him dog food, who is quickly christened, Elvis.
- Later, Jerry holding Elvis in his lap as he falls asleep. The boy smiles when he spots the Brachiosaurus (Paula) and the Chasmosaurus (Hammer) snuggle up together to take a nap themselves.
- Similarly, Monica's reaction to first meeting them, especially Madonna, who she's at first creeped out by, but quickly begins to bond with until they're as close as Jerry and Elvis are.
- At the end of the film, when the kids are reunited with the baby dinos, thanks to Vicki and Whitey rescuing the babies right under Rico's nose.