- Watching Pete and his mom reminisce about how much his father liked movies. It was a surprisingly tender moment.
- Poor Pete is telling Hillary about his troubles with Donny and Katelyn. While her words of comfort and praise come off as a bit, narmish. You could tell Pete appreciated them anyway, if only a little.Pete: I hate Donny, you know he's never worked a day in his life, all the girls think he's so great. He has the totally perfect life...Hillary: But You are so way sweeter doll.
- This movie is mostly for funny satire. But it's also got one of the most heartwarming love letters to the movie business I've ever heard. Just read the quote and you'll know what I mean.Movie Mason: When we arrive in this world magic is all around us. You simply have to see a baby chuckle at a butterfly or a toddler splash in the bath for the first time... Yet as the years pass, simple pleasures aren't quite so simple to find. Myths... Legends... Fall away. Santa's secrets are revealed. Card tricks lose their fascination. True wonder is hard to come by... But there is always magic at the movies. Pirate ships... bicycles that fly... angels earn their wings, beautiful women marry handsome men and we all learn that there is no place like home. To destroy that magic, to shatter those moments to me is a sin so grave it would almost be incomprehensible! If there truly is a phantom, my friends, I assure you it most definitely is not me.
- Watching Movie Mason singing "Hooray for Hollywood" for the people waiting to get into the premier. Also counts as a CMOA for Rooney, the man's still got it.
- When George proposes to Julie near the end of the movie.
Heartwarming / Phantom of the Megaplex