- Leah subconsciously convinces Frank (via pretending to be her conscience) to let Shane go on her field trip. Given how Shane lost her mother some time ago, it's sweet how Leah acts like a mother figure in her own way.
- What Frank says to Shane after his near-death experience.Frank: Your Momma says 'Hi'.
- After hearing Ozzy's backstory, Drix tells Ozzy that in Drix's opinion, Ozzy made the right call due to how oysters are a breeding ground for bacteria. Ozzy is overjoyed to have someone tell him he didn't screw everything up, given he's been haunted by his action ever since.
- Ozzy's speech to Drix about sugar pills that could cure cancer because they believed in themselves. Sure it may have been made up, but it still convinces Drix to get out of his Heroic BSoD.
- Ozzy finally earning the love from the cell of his dreams and getting a kiss from her to boot.Leah: Come here, baby. I'm still Jonesin' for a little more osmosis.
- At the ending:Drix: Um, [Mayor]? If it's all the same to you, I think I'll stay with Jones.
- Also at the ending, where Frank is hiking with Shane. He's out of breath, he's tired, he's not feeling well, and he needs a break before they can go back down...but he's trying to be healthier for her.
Heartwarming / Osmosis Jones