- The entire scene when the girl Ayame recovers from her illness. Especially watching the fireworks afterwards. The game really lets you know that you've done something great.
- Many of the things you do in Yakushi Village belongs in here, including:
- Causing two people to get married in the village.
- Helping Momotaro find retainers so that he could go out and have an adventure of his own.
- To delve a little more into this, ALSO reuniting two dogs who turned out to be brothers.
- Helping a little boy who'd lost his father, who was hinted to have been one of the sailors who hadn't made it back alive when the Goryeo sank 9 months prior to the game, find company with an old woman who doesn't have any grandchildren of her own and wanted someone to care for.
- Another reunion, this time between a little boar who wanted to graciously thank the kind man who saved him from an animal trap.
- Any moment when Chibi and his partners hug. Or whenever Chibi licks someone.
- Kuni being adopted by Susano and not only being treated as a beloved son, but repeatedly acknowledged as the heir to Nagi's line and power by the gods and spirits and even Nagi's armor itself, which had not activated even for Susano.
- Manpuku reuniting with Charity. A lot of Manpuku's scenes are this actually. As a result, in the short time you have him around you'll grow to really, really like him.
- This can also be a Moment of Awesome near the end. To elaborate: Manpuku promised Chibi he would be there if he ever needed him, even if he has to violate space and time to help him.
- Chibi and Shiranui meeting each other for the first time. No matter what, even when your heart is made of cold hard stone, it WILL melt once you see the two of them licking and stroking their heads against each other. The hearts only help show their family love.
- On Kurow's deathbed, all of Chibi's partners and Isshaku tell him that he's not just a doll, he's his own person. Then, holographic pictures of his fond memories of his adventures with Chibi shine out of his amulet, reminding him that he led a good life. Doubles as a Tear Jerker.
- In Ōkami, Susano had a picture of Kushi hidden behind a scroll in his home. Well, now that he's married to her, he doesn't really need to hide a picture of her now, does he? So whose picture does he replace it with? Why, Ammy's of course.
- Susano not even hesitating to save Kuni (their very first meeting), who'd been floating in the water and not breathing, when we saw him just seconds ago, shaking in fear over having to face Orochi.
- Chibi and Kurow help put Sugawara/King Fury to rest. Kurow and the Scholar Lady even fix up his grave (the one that'd been destroyed in the beginning of the game) out of kindness and respect.
Heartwarming / Ōkamiden