- When Debbie's released from jail, Lou greets her with a hug and a kiss.
- Mixed with a tearjerker, but the first place Debbie goes after being released? Danny's grave. She doesn't say much, and she doesn't shed any tears, but the look in her eyes more than communicates how much she misses him. Later, we see that she keeps a framed photo of him in the hideout.
- We find out that Danny knew about Debbie's heist plan, and thought it was brilliant, but he didn't want her to go through with it... because he didn't want her to go to jail again.
- Rose reassuring Daphne when she has a panic attack while wondering if she's too fat to pull off the outfit.
- Constance teaching Amita how to use Tinder. It's a short scene, but it's little moments like this that remind us that the women aren't just partners in crime; they're friends.
- The fact that Frazier and Debbie are good friends despite the situation. Debbie doesn't resent him for investigating her, since he's just doing his job, and he tells her that if she just returns the necklace, he'll claim he "found" it. Yes, that's right — he was willing to let Debbie walk away, no hard feelings, and allow her to get on with her life and not go back to jail. Debbie doesn't take him up on it, but it was nice of him to offer.
- Daphne decides to join the heist because she's lonely and thinks the others would make good friends. They accept her.
- "You would've loved it."
- Nobody gets caught and they live out the dreams they all want.
Heartwarming / Ocean's 8