- After the fight with Holly Summers, Travis insists on asking for her name, and he buries her body. Seeing Travis begin to drop his arrogant attitude is one of the first turning points in the game.Travis: (hugging Holly's headless body) Forgive me Number Six...I never meant to shame you.
Travis: (burying Holly's body) Forgive me Holly, I was too late in saying this, but I love your soul... Rest in Peace.
- Even before that scene, Travis realizes what Holly was going to do and tries, in vain, to stop her. This is one of the few times that Travis decides to actually empathize with the assassins and begins a turning point to his development in the second game.
- Travis reconciliation with Jeane, right before she allows him to kill her.
- Prior to that, Shinbou appears and rescues Travis from Jeane probably as appreciation for sparing her.
- After fighting Dr. Peace, Travis places Peace's microphone in his hands after stating that it's "Open Mic Night" in Hell.
- Despite having killed Thunder Ryu, Speed Buster takes her defeat with grace and states that Travis is going to become a good as Ryu. She gives Travis a kiss on the cheek before he beheads her as a parting gift.
- Travis telling Bad Girl she won in a strange version of Let Them Die Happy, especially since she gives a small giggle before collapsing on top of Travis.
- When Travis is in his apartment, there's the option to play with Cute Kitten Jeane. This has no impact on the story, but seeing Travis petting, feeding, and playing with Jeane shows that despite his JerkAss attitude and love of fighting, he genuinely loves his little kitty.
Heartwarming / No More Heroes