- After having spent the entire film trying to track down Where's Fluffy?, Nick and Norah decide to leave the concert to be together.
Nick: "We didn't miss it. This is it."
- Especially the way that Nick shrugs off missing the concert when Norah asks if he's sorry they left.
- Are You Randy? performing his heart out for the single fan that stayed for the show.
- That one fan as well, cheering on his favorite performer despite the obvious disinterest of the majority.
- While hanging out at Electric Lady (the famous recording studio), Norah explains to Nick the Tikun Olam, the Jewish belief that the world is broken and needs fixing. Nick's reply? "Well maybe we're the pieces. Maybe we are not supposed to find the pieces. Maybe we are the pieces."
- Norah: "I'm coming in..." And makes out with him in the recording room.
- Nick, who spends most of the movie pining for ex, Tris, doesn't even think of her anymore when he's with Norah.Norah: I'm not going to compete with her, okay?Nick: With who?
Norah: I just... I know I'm not, like... pretty like that.Nick: Norah, you're beautiful...
- Also heartwarming because it's clear that Norah feels Tris is prettier than her, though Nick assures her otherwise:
- In the book, Norah recalls how Tris (who is portrayed much more sympathetically in novel) took her to get coffee and comfort her after she had a pregnancy scare.
Heartwarming / Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist