- When Rarity cheered Fleur up in chapter 1 after Fleur revealed she is barren.
- Trixie finding an alicorn filly in the middle of nowhere and letting her sleep in her own bed in chapter 1.
- Cadence singing Tyr a lullaby to calm her down in chapter 4.Over in Everfree, many years agoMy mother sang this song to me in tones so sweet and lowJust a simple little ditty in her good old fashioned wayAnd I'd give the world if she could sing that song to me this dayToo-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral, Too-ra-loo-ra-liToo-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral, hush now, don't you cryToo-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral, Too-ra-loo-ra-liToo-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral, that's an Equish lullaby.
- In chapter 9, after much hostilities Celestia and Luna forgave Iridia after telling them what she truly felt in her failures.
- Derpy helping Applejack to feel better on her unexpected pregnancy.
- In chapter 16, Hades tries to resurrect Namyra's comatose foster mother by searching for her soul in Ephyllium. Sadly, he fails.
- Celestia temporary reuniting with Luna in the side-story The Longest Night due to her very powerful wish. Note that this is 1000 years in the past right after Nightmare Moon's banishment, and still Twilight was able to fulfill the wish by bringing the current Luna to past Celestia.
- Interlude 2. All of it. Especially Fluttershy and Big Macintosh's date.
- When Velvet's first daughter River Sparkle (who is half-Halla) was born in chapter 3 of Velvet Sparkle and the Queen in Stone.
- In chapter 19, Tyr told Celestia that she, Luna, Cadence, Shining Armour and Twilight are more family to her than her old family.
- Later, Celestia gave one of her tears to Tyr to keep as a gift. Tyr happily held it to her heart.
Heartwarming / Myths And Birthrights