- In Little Myth Marker, after finding out an infamous character assassin has been hired to take him down, Skeeve suggests he should leave so his friends don't get caught in the fallout. The collective response is basically: "That is the dumbest thing you've ever said. Now let us help you out the way you've always helped us."
- Ironically, when said assassin's identity is revealed and she admits to having come to regret her assignment and genuinely come to like Skeeve, her asking to join his group instead is an example of this too. The subsequent rejection from Skeeve pushes it into Tear Jerker territory.
- In Myth-Nomers and Im-Pervections, Aahz realizes just how much Skeeve values him after hearing how Skeeve put everything on hold -including pressing events in Klah- to come find him.
- The fact that Massha, of all people, is the only one of Skeeve's companions to become Happily Married in the course of the series.
- Out of all the fantasy series that account for why dragons hoard treasure, this one came up with the sweetest: baby dragons need to teethe on metal, and their parents prefer gold for this purpose because it's soft yet non-toxic. Mated dragons accumulate gold for their future offspring, and single ones enjoy it because it's like a security blanket that reminds them of Mama.
Heartwarming / Myth Adventures