- Molly comforting Shady in "The Glass Princess" when she thinks she's useless.
- The Crab Nasties fixing Posey's garden after saving the day at the end of "Fugitive Flowers".Crab Captain: There you go ma'am, ready for replanting.
Posey: Thank you, thank you! You-you know what? I-I think you're all beautiful! *smooch*
Crab Captain: Anything you say ma'am, and uh... gee-weeze, thanks!
- "The End of Flutter Valley":
"Nature's in harmony! Doo-wah, doo-wah!..."
- Morning Glory teaches Sting the bee how to fly, prompting an eventual HeelFace Turn.
- While they have ulterior motives, the Little Ponies and Spike are nice to Draggle and encourage her to do magic.
- The Furbobs healing Baby Cuddles' leg.
- In "The Golden Horseshoes" the young elf princess who had the last shoe immediately gives it up upon seeing Mimic's condition.
- "Little Piece of Magic" is pretty much 11 minutes of the Baby Ponies playing and imagining things. It's as adorable as it sounds.
- "Mish Mash Melee" has the ponies' delight at having each other's personalities for a while, especially Wind Whistler, who feels carefree for the first time.
- Pretty much every scene between Baby Cuddles and the buggy in "The Revolt of Paradise Estate" is guaranteed to give you diabetes.
Heartwarming / My Little Pony 'n Friends