- "Sweet Music", the song Melody and her band the Rockin' Beats sung in "Battle of the Bands". It's a very cute tween pop song and catchy to boot. Also prime shipping PMV fuel.
- Melody's twin sisters joining in the second time the song is played. Then in the end, they call Melody the best babysitter.
- "Stand by Me" has the song "You Don't Know the Boy" where Sweetheart tells the other girls that beneath Teddy's tough and boorish exterior, there is a sweet, good-natured heart.
- Starlight gets one as well: she's the one who suggests the mock trial be used to give Teddy a fair chance and is the only one of the seven to not be angry at Sweetheart for defending him and staying out of the fight.
- In "Roll Around The Clock", Bright Eyes and Lancer finally admitting their feelings to each other, and later winning the roller-dance contest and declaring the trophy "theirs".
- "Princess Problems" has a few:
- What Patch is doing at the beginning of the episode: leading the others in creating a playground for the orphans at the orphanage she grew up at for no other reason than to be kind.
- The reason why Patch ultimately is scared to death of the possibility she's the lost Princess of the Isle of Pony: she's Happily Adopted and loves her adopted parents so much she can't stand the idea of being separated from them.
- Rosy being reunited with her long lost parents, who'd been searching for her for years.
- Meadowlark boosting Clover's confidence in "Send in the Clown" by telling her that she started out her dancing career just like her.
- The ending to "Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!" where the girls, Teddy and Lancer all have a wonderful time at Sweetheart's birthday party. Then later, Sweetheart says her birthday wish came true: being able to enjoy it with her friends.
- Lancer seeing how hurt Sweetheart is by the girls and Teddy's fighting each other and setting an elaborate plan to force them to realize it and make peace for her sake. He's also letting her use his family's mansion for the party.
- Lancer's father named the family's yacht after him.
- The others showing how much they care about Bon Bon throughout the episode, ending with Sweet Heart calling Teddy out for blackmailing Bon Bon.
- Patch getting enraged by Ace breaking Starlight's heart, calling him out, and kicking a soccer ball in his face. Patch might be a bit of a jerk sometimes, but she genuinely cares about her friend and seeing them hurt genuinely ticks her off. At the game later, when Ace tries to pressure her into giving him the ball no matter what, she pointedly tells him she will if he's open in a tone that makes it clear she's still mad at him for it.
Heartwarming / My Little Pony Tales