- "Sweet Music", the song Melody and her band the Rockin' Beats sung in "Battle of the Bands". It's a very cute tween pop song and catchy to boot. Also prime shipping PMV fuel.
- Melody's twin sisters joining in the second time the song is played. Then in the end, they call Melody the best babysitter.
- "Stand by Me" has the song "You Don't Know the Boy" where Sweetheart tells the other girls that beneath Teddy's tough and boorish exterior, there is a sweet, good-natured heart.
- Starlight gets one as well: she's the one who suggests the mock trial be used to give Teddy a fair chance and is the only one of the seven to not be angry at Sweetheart for defending him and staying out of the fight.
- In "Roll Around The Clock", Bright Eyes and Lancer finally admitting their feelings to each other, and later winning the roller-dance contest and declaring the trophy "theirs".
- "Princess Problems" has a few:
- What Patch is doing at the beginning of the episode: leading the others in creating a playground for the orphans at the orphanage she grew up at for no other reason than to be kind.
- The reason why Patch ultimately is scared to death of the possibility she's the lost Princess of the Isle of Pony: she's Happily Adopted and loves her adopted parents so much she can't stand the idea of being separated from them.
- Rosy being reunited with her long lost parents, who'd been searching for her for years.
- Meadowlark boosting Clover's confidence in "Send in the Clown" by telling her that she started out her dancing career just like her.
- The ending to "Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!" where the girls, Teddy and Lancer all have a wonderful time at Sweetheart's birthday party. Then later, Sweetheart says her birthday wish came true: being able to enjoy it with her friends.
- The others showing how much they care about Bon Bon throughout the episode, ending with Sweet Heart calling Teddy out for blackmailing Bon Bon.
- Patch getting enraged by Ace breaking Starlight's heart, calling him out, and kicking a soccer ball in his face. Patch might be a bit of a jerk sometimes, but she genuinely cares about her friend and seeing them hurt genuinely ticks her off.
Heartwarming / My Little Pony Tales