- In a story that could only in happen in this series, "Mork the Gullible," Mork is talked into freeing an escaped criminal who claims that he just needs to visit his sick mother and will return to turn himself back in afterward. Sure enough, Mork is arrested for freeing him and Mindy tells him that it is obvious that the crook took advantage of him and won't be back. In a genuinely moving moment, Mork tearfully agrees that he can't trust anyone again, until the crook suddenly returns as promised to turn himself in and get Mork released. With that, Mork's innocence is restored with his belief in the goodness of humanity vindicated.
- In "Sky Flakes Keep Falling on My Head", a vacation has Gone Horribly Wrong and the couple sit on a mountaintop with snow falling. Mindy cannot move because of her hurt ankle, but she urges Mork to try and make it down the mountain by himself, asking, "What have you got to lose?" Mork's response, one word: "You."
- The conclusion of "Mork's Mixed Emotions," just before Mork's emotions reintegrate as his whole personality, Mork give Mindy a kiss as each of his emotions in appreciation of her love and help.
- This line from the end of "It's a Wonderful Mork":Mork: Orson, you showed me what Mindy's life would be like without me, but please, never show me what my life would be like without her."
- "I love you, Mindy." "I love you too, Mork."
- Mork and Mindy's wedding.Mindy: Mork, when you entered my life, you brought me happiness, joy, and laughter. My love for you transcends time and space. Grow old with me, the best is yet to be.
Mork: Min, you're my friend, you're my love, you're my life. There's supposed to be more, but that's when the lady in the card shop said "Buy or get out!" I don't know the right words. In fact, I don't think they're enough to describe how I really feel about you. Love is a small word, but I think it covers so much. I love you.
- From season 1: Mindy telling Mork about Christmas.
- In "Reflections and Regrets", the guests at Mr. Bickley's birthday party all share what their biggest regret in life is. Mindy keeps dodging the question and when Mork asks her privately she promises to tell him when they're alone. Once everyone leaves Mindy finally shares her regret: that her mother died before Mork arrived on Earth and the two of them never got to meet, and that Mindy's mother will never know how important he is to her. Mork proceeds to act out a conversation with Mindy's mother's spirit where he introduces himself and tells her how much he loves Mindy. When he's done the front door to the apartment closes on its own, and Mork indicates that he didn't use his powers to close it.
Heartwarming / Mork & Mindy